No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Snaps Chad Dawson's Unbeaten Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marc8989 View Post
    Your a ****ing idiot to think that....dawson had pascal running he was so hurt...I don't like either of these bums, but I call em like I see em...Bute will just ko pascal in 3 rds anyway...Rematch I see happening in the U.S and Dawson tkoing pascal in the middle rds...overall it was a crappy ass fight with an crappy ass ending and boxing is life support...Only pacquiao and mayweather are saving it, but pacquiao is making everything catchweight so he'll be the death of it....
    hahah he was playing possum man. learn boxing. it was a great technique he was using. letting dawson tire himself out then go for the KO in the 12th. magical man.

keep crying about the loss. ur boy lost

Comment

Clottey vs Pascal vs Bradley in a three way headbutting Boxing fight. Who would win?

Comment

108-101.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Clottey vs Pascal vs Bradley in a three way headbutting Boxing fight. Who would win?
          re watch the incident closely. when chad got cut it was him who came in and caused the mess. his fault. he was gonna lose anyways. end of story

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            108-101.

i scored it 8-3. nothing wrong with that score card

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              i scored it 8-3. nothing wrong with that score card
              You're Canadian you biased troll.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  Ummm..youre dumb.
                  the ref didn't stop the fight buddy.. the doctor did
                  ummm no your just a **** and dont get what im trying 2 say.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    Ummm..youre dumb.
                    the ref didn't stop the fight buddy.. the doctor did
                    He called time you mongoloid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                      hahah he was playing possum man. learn boxing. it was a great technique he was using. letting dawson tire himself out then go for the KO in the 12th. magical man.

keep crying about the loss. ur boy lost
                      Sounds like you are the one who needs to learn boxing, because PAscal was gassed like a motherf**ker...like I said Bute would of ko both Dawson and Pascal...I know why your so arrognant cause your canadian that sums it all up....Pascal know damn well if it was in the states he would of lost...I didn't believe in all this dawson hype I knew once he found an agressive fighter with power like Cloud...It would be over...Fighting two over the hill ass fighters wasn't doing **** for him...Why your boy didn't call out Cloud nor Carl Froch...LOL! but call out Old ass f**king b-hop and retired joe calzaghe Scarey ass..Dudes a joke just like your post..

Comment

Working...
                      X