Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Snaps Chad Dawson's Unbeaten Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight only proved that both Dawson and Pascal would fold under pressure!!! Both fought scared!!! They both fought NOT to lose. Neither are remotely ready for a mega fight!!! The ending was perfect actually because neither fighter had the balls to finish each other. Garbage fight!!

Comment

nice win for pascal.i missed the fight passed out drunk! watch a repeat this week...although it was blacked out here in edmonton.

Comment

I'm Not surprised at all...

Dawson got some skills but he can't win against an athletic fast explosive boxer like Pascal just by posing around and not throwing any punches.
        Last edited by VERDUGO; 08-15-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

dawson= overrated/////

Comment

Dawson is such a defensive, controlled fighter. His punches are textbook and everything he does in the ring normally spells a great boxer. A great boxer is not necessarily a great overall fighter though. Pascal showed that if you can take Dawson's pace and control away, he will lose focus. That is praise towards Pascal. Pascal is not a great fighter, but a good, strong willed guy with enough physical and mental attributes to alter the course.

I came to like Pascal the last couple years. I thought he was crazy for taking on Chad immediately after shoulder surgery, but I guess that just shows how much belief he has in himself. He also seems to be becoming a smarter fighter as he moves forward. He is not at his peak yet.

Comment

Working...
            X