Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward: Cotto Rematch With Margarito Would Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree is going be tough fight cotto vs cheater margarito this will give a lot confidence to cotto to win the fight making a tko to cheater margarito

Comment

Just make the fight, so Cotto can KTFO this ugly Mo Fo!!!

Comment

and steward is again trying to enhance his name with a possible win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Its brilliant really.

Instead of tearing down the opponent like Roach does, hes hyping him back up.

I have no doubt that Manny believes they can beast Margo easily.

But why say it?

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            Its brilliant really.

Instead of tearing down the opponent like Roach does, hes hyping him back up.

I have no doubt that Manny believes they can beast Margo easily.

But why say it?
            Oh, I agree with you, I was just saying!!!

Comment

You don't honestly believe that Margarito rehydrated back to 160, do you? All you have to do is compare his frame from the PWill fight and even the Kermit II fight and then re-watch the moments before the bell sounded for R1 vs. Shane. And then tell me again if Margo's frame and posture was anywhere near middleweight. I'm not doubting that you saw that "160" number somewhere, but I would surmise it came from a little marketing and pub relations work from the straight shooting, no b.s. Golden Boy Prom & Top Rank in conjunction with HBO Sports (smh). Purely semantics here b/c that's why they call it "unofficial" and it usually comes with a buyer-beware, caveat especially when it's a high profile fight that has a lot of dollar action going on in Vegas. But whatever, you believe what linear Big Brother tells you and I'll trust the derivatives and what my eyes saw; which was that Margo did not rehydrate to his normal 160+ and probably wasn't even smelling light middle at the sound of that 1st bell.

Comment

Like I said before, if this fight does go down, I wish Cotto would demand Random blood test, just like Floyd. Ain't no telling what Margacheato will do to get the win again.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  so marg is "ugly" to you?

can you please tell me what boxer you find attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                    You don't honestly believe that Margarito rehydrated back to 160, do you? All you have to do is compare his frame from the PWill fight and even the Kermit II fight and then re-watch the moments before the bell sounded for R1 vs. Shane. And then tell me again if Margo's frame and posture was anywhere near middleweight. I'm not doubting that you saw that "160" number somewhere, but I would surmise it came from a little marketing and pub relations work from the straight shooting, no b.s. Golden Boy Prom & Top Rank in conjunction with HBO Sports (smh). Purely semantics here b/c that's why they call it "unofficial" and it usually comes with a buyer-beware, caveat especially when it's a high profile fight that has a lot of dollar action going on in Vegas. But whatever, you believe what linear Big Brother tells you and I'll trust the derivatives and what my eyes saw; which was that Margo did not rehydrate to his normal 160+ and probably wasn't even smelling light middle at the sound of that 1st bell.
                    the "unofficial" weigh in is measured on a scale on fight night. they don't look at the fighters and take a wild guess.

Comment

this is the only rematch that means anything in all of boxing.

give angulo to cotto and then make this fight.

let pac and may settle for supremacy and these two for next best.

Comment

Working...
                      X