No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Wonders if He Should Have Had Pacquiao Tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannypr201 View Post
    Do paquiao fans play ****** or are they really that dumb.... The man went up 13 lbs in muscle in 9 months explain to me hos some going threw a rigorous boxing training wich is 85% cardio and playing basket ball on the regular do you do that..... I'll wait?????
    uhh but Pac barely gained weight in 4 years..

"Pacquiao vs. Morales 3: November, 2006 - Pacquiao's weight inside the ring was 144 lbs.

Pacquiao vs. Barrera 2: October 2007 He was 144 during fight night.

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 2: March 2008 - Pacquiao's weight during the fight was 145.

Pacquiao vs. Diaz: June 2008 - Pacquiao went up to lightweight for the first time and on fight night re-hydrated to 147.

Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya: December, 2008 - The limit for the fight was 147 and on fight night Pacquiao weighed 148 1/2.

Pacquaio vs. Hatton: May, 2009 - Pacquiao weighed 148.

Pacquiao vs. Cotto: November, 2009 - Pacquiao weighed around 149.

Wow! Steroids?!?
    "

its not that they're dumb.. its people like you who don't know anything..

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      I'm not hating but if Pacquiao never does take the tests then there will forever be a doubt about his career and whether or not he earned his success by cheating. Floyd Mayweather Jr. isnt the only person who is suspiscious of him, His actions have made alot of people suspiscious.
      Every other day some boxer or other fighter is talking about PED TESTING, AND THEY ARE WILLING TO DO IT.

HATTON, ANDRE WARD, GREEN,HAYE, FLOYD, MALINAGGI, GEAORGE ST PIERRE, JOSH KOSHCHECK ETC.

Its only a matter of time before this bites pac in the ass.

PACQUIAO IS DIRTY AS HELL, AS THATS WHAT THE SIGNS POINT TO.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        What other fighters were asked to submit to OSDT???
        Pacquiao is su****ious because he refused to take the tests, other boxers haven't been asked/haven't refused, so they are not su****ious.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat View Post
          Hatton had no business being in the ring in the first place. Ricky Hatton is one of the worst fighters ever to box and a joke. Hatton had no business fighting in a fight of that magnitude and he embarrassed himself and his country terribly by his lack of performance. .
          True!Hatton was a dumb slugger without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            Pacquiao is su****ious because he refused to take the tests, other boxers haven't been asked/haven't refused, so they are not su****ious.
            Worst rebuttle i've ever heard! LOL

Comment

Pacquiao should request enhancement performance bananas testing....

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Worst rebuttle i've ever heard! LOL
                Really? Is that all you got? Pac caused this himself nobody paid any attention to Mayweather Sr allegations until Pac refused testing which caused him to look suspect, other fighters haven't done anything to look suspect have they?

Comment

You don't need to be a genius to know and see a Great Fighter!

I think Pac can beat Hatton with one hand!!!

Mayweather really don't want to fight Pacquiao, that's the only reasons he has these excuses!!!

First, Blood Testing with 14 day cut-off period, now he wants no Cut-off, Higher Purse Spit, and Retirement~~~ Figure that out!

Comment

Well if u kept your hands up a lil bit I mean a lil bit just to cover your chin it would have being much better ricky..just a lil..and if u slowed down a lil without charging at your opponent wit your hands down man down style u would have being a lil bit better....and what about that other deadly weapon!!! Your..'BOXING SKILLZ' that u were gona use on PAC hmmmmmm what ever happened to that I still wonder

Comment

Originally posted by anubis View Post
                      Those must be some serious performance enhancing drugs if he really thinks it would have made a difference.
                      Yeah, maybe if he had gotten Pac tested he wouldn't have been knocked down twice in the first round and decapitated and sent into an early retirement in the 2nd. Maybe he could've made it all the way to the 4th round if the playing field was level, now that would've been an accomplishment

And for the record, Marquez never knocked down Manny... Manny knocked Marquez down 4x, including 3x in the first round of their first bout. So Fatton needs to get his facts straight... and lose about 100 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X