No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Wonders if He Should Have Had Pacquiao Tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Hatton Wonders if He Should Have Had Pacquiao Tested

Speaking with The National, former two division champion Ricky Hatton wonders if he should have made the same random drug testing demands as Floyd Mayweather Jr., prior to last May's two round KO loss to Manny Pacquiao. [Click Here To Read More]

Tested for what? You don't need steroids to hit someone in the head that runs at you with their hands down.

Comment

Those must be some serious performance enhancing drugs if he really thinks it would have made a difference.

Comment

After all of this, I can feel where Hatton is coming from. And I'm sure that no one would have had a problem with Hatton asking.

Comment

Hatton you walked face first into a left hand from hell and knocked yourself out.

Comment

Pacqauio has made himself look dirty and doubtful with the way he seem to have gone about avoiding the test, He made a lot of normal people question him and when i say normal i meant people with common-sense.

Comment

Bearcat

Hatton had no business being in the ring in the first place. Ricky Hatton is one of the worst fighters ever to box and a joke. Hatton had no business fighting in a fight of that magnitude and he embarrassed himself and his country terribly by his lack of performance. Hatton has no business commenting on anything to do with boxing. Hatton is a walking joke as a fighter and is a bum.

Comment

drugs or no drugs, apparently pacquiao wasa doing the "same move everytime"

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  Tested for what? You don't need steroids to hit someone in the head that runs at you with their hands down.
                  Do paquiao fans play ****** or are they really that dumb.... The man went up 13 lbs in muscle in 9 months explain to me hos some going threw a rigorous boxing training wich is 85% cardio and playing basket ball on the regular do you do that..... I'll wait?????

Comment

I knew this was coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X