No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Trainer Freddie Roach, speaking with ESPN radio affiliate 790TheZone, is under the impression that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is no longer the same fighter. Roach watched Mayweather's dominating decision win over Shane Mosley from last Saturday in Las Vegas. He watched close and thinks Mayweather fought in a different style because his legs are no longer there. Roach doesn't think Mayweather can move around the ring like he used to a few years ago. [Click Here To Read More]

roach making the rounds this week i see
    hes everywhere yappin about nothing

floyd would demolish pacman

Comment

He still gonna whoop your boy pac

Comment

He can still move like he used to. He didn't need the movement against Mosley. Mosley was destroying him the first two rounds then after that Mosley basically abandoned the right hand and hesitated to throw. Therefore Floyd didn't really need to use his movement that much.

Comment

Roach sound like a dam fool!!
          U can say what u will but mayweather will defeat pac period.
          Last edited by Lamonte; 05-05-2010, 02:01 AM.

Comment

PAC is a pattern fighter. I give PAC the first four rounds (if that) to take Floyd out before Floyd figures him out and has his way with him. after that Roach will probably end up throwing the towel since there is no quit in PAC. But this fight won't happen anyways.

Comment

How can he say Mayweather doesn't have the movement!!
              Mayweather didn't have to move around because the game plan was to brake him down!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                He can still move like he used to. He didn't need the movement against Mosley.
                I agree with this, it was part of Mayweather's gameplan.

But if Floyd's legs and movement were on the slide Roach is ****** to announce it as Floyd will work on those areas to sharpen up.

In short, Roach should stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I agree with this, it was part of Mayweather's gameplan.

But if Floyd's legs and movement were on the slide Roach is ****** to announce it as Floyd will work on those areas to sharpen up.

In short, Roach should stfu.
                  I agree. to be honest with you i see improvements with Mayweather. For instance his JAB. I think Roach is most likely just trying to get into Floyds' head and put doubts in his mind.

Comment

Floyd won't need his legs against Pac neither, he'll stand toe to toe with him too and walk him down and take him out in the later rounds...Roach has a mouth as big as Mayweathers lol

Comment

Working...
                    X