No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    as a boxing fan, i have to say your post is a well thought out and well written post. and i agree with all you said except, you consider floyds 14 day cut off a head game. well maby he just dont care about pac having extra stamina. maby he just dont want him to have artificial strenth that comes from peds. i dont think any body can deal with floyds stamina and drive to be the best. pac can have his epo. floyd just dont want him to have extra strenth. keep up the good work damn good post.
    If Im not mistaken, he just copy and pasted an article....

Comment

all i wanna hear is ,"we'll take the random test and are willing to fight" other then that,SHUT THE **** UP!!!!

Comment

Well bring it on and Floyd will tax that ass to

Comment

I think Money still has his legs. I wouldnt be suprised if the blood testing is the reason he and Mosley looked lethargic. Is their any studies on how having blood drawn while your dehydrated affect athletic performance?

Comment

Don't be surprised when Floyd stands in the center of the ring and ****s with Pac til Pac has to back up and then stalks Pac the rest of the fight......for however long it lasts.

Comment

Shane exposed Floyd last saturday fight. Team Mayweather know this. And as i want like any other fans that Pacquiao-Mayweather happens. Floyd might chicken-out again on this by pressuring Team Pac for that ******ed test.

Comment

I just can't take Roach seriously anymore.

Or Pacquiao for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
                  Shane exposed Floyd last saturday fight. Team Mayweather know this. And as i want like any other fans that Pacquiao-Mayweather happens. Floyd might chicken-out again on this by pressuring Team Pac for that ******ed test.
                  why???cuz he stunned him???thats like saying clottey exposed pac by hitting him with uppercuts and blackening his eye.

Comment

Clottey exposed pac by throwing 1 punch a round and busted his face up haha

Comment

floyd sr was right..coach roach is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X