Comments Thread For: Roach Says: 'Mayweather Doesn't Have His Legs Anymore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    So obvious bro.
    If you bought the fight, you should have nothing to say about age. That's why people (myself included) didn't buy the Jones v Hopkins 2 fight. You bought the fight because you thought Shane was going to win. But now it's "so obvious bro".

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      It should have been done last march 13 but floyd hide behind his new found excuse to duck a fight.
      Ummm..... After the collaspe of the negotiations wasn't
      Pacquiao mimmicking Floyd's style? Didn't Roach say that
      he was studying tapes of Floyd throughout the Clottey fight?
      That was March and this is May. Your trying to tell me that
      Roach still hasn't come up with a style and plan to beat Floyd?
      He blew off Clottey to focus on Floyd even when Manny was
      training for Clottey to work on his strategy for Floyd and still
      comes back to where he started. I have been following everything
      closely and from what I see, Roach, Pac and Arum are the ones
      who have or continue to come up with excuses. How can I
      believe Manny has a chance to beat Floyd or Floyd is ducking
      Manny when Roach is STILL NOT CONFIDENT with his strategies
      and game plan to take on Floyd? Live and swim in DENIAL if you
      want BUT this ain't Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
        Why are you still making excuses? He couldn't pull because he was scared to get caught with that counter. I understand that he is your #2 guy but you need to man-up like Mosely did and admit that Floyd is and always was the better fighter. I'm serious about this because guys like you talk much trash leading up to the fight, then afterward you got all these excuses. Man-up!
        I agree with you. Am was talking like Mosley was going to decapitate
        Floyd but now Mosley should retire. Shane had the same look on his
        face as, Zab, Baldomir, De La Hoya and Hatton did when they fought
        Floyd and that look was frustrated and beat. Dudes need to man up
        and give Floyd his props because ain't no other fighter in boxing going
        to put on a performance like that against a man (Mosley) who has
        always been tough as nails. Mosley always fights the same and that
        night he got neutralized, shut down and shut out.

Comment

how many PAC recent opponents have Roach made his assesments?

and how of them prove to be accurate?

lol roach started his tarsh talking already hehe

Comment

Originally posted by angus the bull View Post
            Clottey exposed pac by throwing 1 punch a round and busted his face up haha
            Did Clottey won a single round?

Comment

Luv ya Freddie..... but watch the 3rd round again.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Trainer Freddie Roach, speaking with ESPN radio affiliate 790TheZone, is under the impression.....
              Hi All

I thought Freddie kinda contradicted himself here.....

* "he doesn't have his legs anymore..."

* "He didn't run, he came to fight..."

Well, which one is it Freddie?

Did Mosley catch Mayweather in the second round because Mayweather doesn't move as well as he used to?

Or did Mosley catch Mayweather in the second round because Mayweather was fighting flat-footed to establish the perimeter?

That Mayweather kid looked like he was dancing ok at the after-fight function

Comment

LMFAO. *****s be mad one of the best trainers in the world sees things that are slipping in Floyd.

Comment

Roach is trying to play mind games now.....may the best win even before the bell of round one rings.

Comment

Roach is talking out of feelings if not just anger. Rodger and Sr have got to Roach so much that he cant stop thinking/talking about it. Roach is an easy target for mind games. The Mayweathers will destroy team Pac outside of the ring mentally and Mayweather Jr will embarrass the much smaller man in Pac in the ring technically.

If they think the off balance, wild punching and at times easy target in Pac is going to KO Mayweather then they for sure will have a very big surprise coming just as Mosley and the other 40 fighters who tried the exact same thing. Pac great but not Mayweather great.

"All roads lead to Mayweather" and Master trainer Freddie Roach knows this, he's not ******.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      what did floyd do exactly to take it away?

floyd was masterful, but lets be honest, shane stopped throwing....
                      point blank.

shane couldnt pull the trigger after round 2. was gasping for air with his mouth wide open.

when you are 3 feet away from your opponent you can obviously see and feel your opponent is gassed and apply your aggression from there.

i though maybe shane hurt that right hand after that seeing as he rarely threw it much after that.

when have you ever seen an elite athlete gas out so bad after 3 rounds???

hopkins is 45 and had more stamina than that.

mosley is physically done and should retire, or move up to 154, because 147 is not functionally possible for him anymore.

like i said, floyd dominated, was excellent, but when have you ever seen mosley or any elite athlete that tired and done so early in a fight?

there is a reason for it, it wasnt because floyd took his punches away in round 3, if by round 9 he stopped throwing i would agree with you
                      Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. Didn't everyone say the
                      same about Zab gassing? and De La Hoya couldn't pull the trigger
                      with the jab anymore? How many fighters are going to gas or stop
                      pulling the trigger on purpose when fighting Floyd? Doesn't that
                      seem quite odd? Or could it be that Floyd does that to them by
                      making them pay and neutralizing their pros and turning them to
                      cons. Give Floyd his props and stop with the nonsense because
                      you were one of the main ones jumping down everyones throat
                      whenever they said Mosley had no chance or would lose. Right
                      or wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X