Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evans needs to work on head movement and footwork.

He's got great talent.

Comment

i wanna see adamek put povetkin to sleep............if and when he loses to vit

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Cuz you watching a stream, probably homers channel, his is busted tonight.

Go to veetle there is a nice HD stream
        im watching on tv haha. i'll check out that stream though to see if its less annoying, thanks!

Comment

Good win but it didnt tell us anything except that he can beat a class B fighter who has no defence who keeps his head down and no chin.

Lets see this guy step up in class before he shows off his fake green belt

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            just call me superdad, just ran 2.5 miles, put the baby to sleep and got a jug ov stoli in the same half hr!!!

just saw dude get ktfo too. NOICE!!!!!!

When I ran all the time I was oddly peaceful.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              He is nuts.

He's not going to the Povetkin fight cuz he has to go to Oklahoma City for a third tier fnf.

WTF?
              you do know Teddy has a contract with ESPN FNF he just cant walk and leave he ***ed up

Comment

Janks Trotter hits harder than anyone in the 154 Division. Watch out for him

Comment

Teddy popping some sort of pills for sure, I done enough to know how a face looks like when you out of it

Comment

Will Teddy ever give Wlad credit?

He's been busting people up forever, and he criticizes Haye.

Never a word of praise for the guy who erased his game plan.

I actually think Tunney is right about the Klitschko bias Teddy has.

He's just insane with his hate.

Comment

Preach it teddy, preach it!

Comment

Working...
                      X