No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
    Didn't Floyd-Mosley, Floyd-DLH, and Floyd-Marquez get over a million buys? Those fights were garbage snooze fests as well but did Atlas rant about how those hurt the sport of boxing? I'm not sure if he did.
    Those fights were barn burners compared to pac/mosley

pac vs clottey and pac vs mosley were some of the most boring fights i've ever seen in my life

Comment

It's tough for these young fighters who don't have the luxury of a promoter. They have to take these incredibly tough fights on short notice at 21 years old. There path to a good career has the odds stacked against them.

Much respect.

Comment

both kids have guts

Comment

Boxing is tough to make it in even if you have backing, to make it from scratch is really long odds.

Comment

clear UD for Roman

Comment

Both those guys fought hard. Notice how none of em were black. I'm just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                At least last week card had a candidate for FOTY. I don't know why nobody mentions how awesome the Arce-Vazquez fight was. I guess people, not even hardcore boxing fans and boxing journalists watch undercard fights.
                That was a freaking great fight man...it made my night

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  It's tough for these young fighters who don't have the luxury of a promoter. They have to take these incredibly tough fights on short notice at 21 years old. There path to a good career has the odds stacked against them.

Much respect.
                  Yup, like take a fight on 2 weeks notice, land in the US 10 days before the fight, and win by 6th Round TKO for IBF strap.

Comment

LOL at Teddy.

Comment

Teddy is such a hater. Hes mad that people bought pacq-mosley and they got so many PPV buys, then tries comparing some 4rd fight with C level fighters to a superstar level fight. If you care about the viewers why do you keep protecting Boytsov from any interesting fights that fans want to see? You talk too much crap, if you were so good you would be training real world champs, look at Steward, Nacho and Roach. You got nobody and never will, so keep hating on people because you are such a stud doing FNF on ESPN2 on a friday night.

OMG ***Y MARTINEZ SIGHTING!@@#

Comment

Working...
                      X