Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    117-109 116-110 115-111 .

117-109? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Announcer said it earlier before fight started he was gonna be new champ. Fight was alot closer than that but Gonzaled won the last rounds
    while i missed a few rounds, it looked pretty damn close from what i saw. never can trust judges.

wish, sometimes, judges would be interrogated

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I suppose he will be saying that ***** for a while since Wlad hasn't lost in over 7 years.

He can ponitificate formulas to beat Klitschko for another couple of years before he gives up on his dumb ass opinions.
      you don't have to "create formulas" to beat wlad. the truth of the matter is almost all of wlads losses came to guys who met him on the inside & roughed him up a bit....wlad would then just give up (because of stamina) or get himself brutally ko'd.

teddy spoke the truth.

a guy like a "prime hollyfield" who threw punches in bunches & carried marvelous stamina would defeat wlad. probably by tko...

TEDDY SPOKE THE TRUTH.

klit is still venerable on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        you don't have to "create formulas" to beat wlad. the truth of the matter is almost all of wlads losses came to guys who met him on the inside & roughed him up a bit....wlad would then just give up (because of stamina) or get himself brutally ko'd.

teddy spoke the truth.

a guy like a "prime hollyfield" who threw punches in bunches & carried marvelous stamina would defeat wlad. probably by tko...

TEDDY SPOKE THE TRUTH.

AT Least white euro fighters are good unlike those garbage white american fighters They suck so bad certain people have to **** ride african american fighters and hide behind this flag when guys like b-hop and ali have said fucc you guys

Comment

teddy spoke the truth.

TEDDY SPOKE THE TRUTH.

When nobody comes close in years, it becomes a theory.

Theoretically, he could lose. Realistically, he hasn't even come close in years.

Sure if someone like Sanders came around and started blasting we could start to have a conversation. They haven't.

Teddy is just an idiotic hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
            AT Least white euro fighters are good unlike those garbage white american fighters They suck so bad certain people have to **** ride african american fighters and hide behind this flag when guys like b-hop and ali have said fucc you guys
            I love your mothers red wide h0le....

I'll take the biggest **** in her hole, suck it all up & spit it back in your mouth.......

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              When nobody comes close in years, it becomes a theory.

Theoretically, he could lose. Realistically, he hasn't even come close in years.

Sure if someone like Sanders came around and started blasting we could start to have a conversation. They haven't.

Teddy is just an idiotic hater.
              hints why me & teddy agree that the heavyweight division is MOSLTY FAT SLOP. guys don't throw combinations anymore let alone care to work on the inside.

it's all about fat titty balls.

the heavyweight division is a DEAD ONE.

THIS IS HOW MANY FEEL. NOT JUST TEDDY.

it's just that teddy refuses to bite his tongue HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

hints why me & teddy agree that the heavyweight division is MOSLTY FAT SLOP. guys don't throw combinations anymore let alone care to work on the inside.

it's all about fat titty balls.

the heavyweight division is a DEAD ONE.

THIS IS HOW MANY FEEL. NOT JUST TEDDY.

it's just that teddy refuses to bite his tongue HAHAHAHAHA

He shouldn't hate Klitschko just because everyone else sucks IMO.

Comment

Lets get it started

Wolak - Rodriguez main event

Comment

Teddy is hyped up for this fight for sure.

Comment

Orale mi amigoz,Lets get this shlt started.

Comment

Working...
                      X