Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i completely forgot that montiel's in a damn good fight this weekend! I need to get a stream tomorrow

Comment

i was rooting for hererra but dallas won the fight in my eyes

Comment

Teddy Atlas is too fucking negative. Canelo has an exciting style. The way he throws combos. Not his fault Rhodes wouldn't fight back. When is he ever positive about anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Teddy on Canelo, trashing him here we go:

B- << lol?? He owned that fight, had crazy combos, great patience.

Boring???????

WHAT FIGHT WERE YOU WATCHING
          fight was boring

canelo was in control and yet he still didnt push the pace of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            herrera isnt a bum....he's a solid pressure fighter, i thought dallas won 6-4.

dallas fought him even inside imo and did better from the outside

he hurt berrera early with that hook too
            It wasnt a Robbery, me and others had it a draw with a round going either way, i thought Dallas would get it cuz hes the prospect. But I guess these Judges judged on the work rate, remmember 3 diff judges have 3 diff angles. Alot of Herrera's punches didnt land or were dodged, but on some angles it would look like Dallas was getting hit. Thats why you gotta go for the KO and give it your all.

Give no reason for the Judges to give a single round to the other guy. Dallas didnt do that, he coasted and played Herreras game instead of playing his own.

Comment

I had it 95-95.

Comment

I'm starting to think that Atlas is just a troll who loves to **** with boxing fans.

Talk about a negative nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                  Teddy Atlas is too fucking negative. Canelo has an exciting style. The way he throws combos. Not his fault Rhodes wouldn't fight back. When is he ever positive about anything?
                  I dont think hes negative, he has strong opinions and don't give a F what others think.

I agree with him on Canelo. Hatton, lovemore, rhodes, all those fights went way to long, and all of them are stiffs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                    I made a thread about that. It seems Atlas has anger issues and small man complex or something because he hates ANYONE successful or popular, he always ****s on people every week. Yet he's the one on Indian Reservations on a Friday on ESPN2. While his colleagues his age are training world class fighters and all he has done is ruin peoples careers.

Comment

teddy keeping it real about canelo, good job teddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X