No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    These guys make Paulie Mallignaggi look like a KO Artist. He wouldve had both these bums out by now.

I think Wolak-Rodriguez is gonna burn the house down.

I can't wait, man.

Comment

War Wolak!!!!

Polish Power!!!!!!!

Comment

Blah, 2rd fighter in Serrano. This ref sucks, let them lowblow/hit behind the head right infront of him and he was standing there smile like a ugly version of Shrek. Gtfo!

I hope Serrano gets robbed so he knows you cant come into a 8rd fight and only plan to fight 2rds

Comment

Serrano won that, but I cant see him going too far.

Comment

Serrano is quite the disappointment. He looks no better than when I saw his pro debut. His promoter put a lot of time building up his record, he can't be happy with this. New yoricans won't jump at a chance to watch this kid, that's for sure.

Comment

No big shocker, I laugh that they have Julie Lederman and another experienced judge for this undercard fight but they had complete idiots for Pwill fight

Comment

glad those tard judges are suspended

Comment

Teddy pissed, turning RED

Comment

Suspended the judges for Lara-Williams.

Great move.

I always thought in major fights they should do it like the NFL.

The best judges get the best jobs and it's based on a committee watching what they do.

There is too much money in boxing at the highest level for this not to happen.

Comment

Teddy is on fire lol

Comment

Working...
                      X