Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who ****ing cares both are bums.........

Comment

Whats even sadder is Dallas sounds on his way to punch drunk smh, I hope those judges never judge again, ripping off a fighter lke that is completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        So did I.

Besides that terrible scorecard this fight wasn't a robbery.
        I mean Dallas came one late and finished strong but I thought got outhustled in many early rounds but you could have had a few the other way, close fight in anycase.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          not even close
          Dude he just got outhearted by a dude with 50% of his talent. He is a lazy worker and coasted the whole fight and when he turned it on in the 10th he blew his load in a minute and was begging the ref to pick him up after he dived.

These dudes need to realize that Promoters and Groupies blow smoke up their ass and they need to give it 100% in training and in the fight.

Comment

wishing i had sky or sattlelite. fml

Comment

he did now get outhearted. He played herraras game and was infighting with him and still won. That's called heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Dude he just got outhearted by a dude with 50% of his talent. He is a lazy worker and coasted the whole fight and when he turned it on in the 10th he blew his load in a minute and was begging the ref to pick him up after he dived.

These dudes need to realize that Promoters and Groupies blow smoke up their ass and they need to give it 100% in training and in the fight.
                herrera isnt a bum....he's a solid pressure fighter, i thought dallas won 6-4.

dallas fought him even inside imo and did better from the outside

he hurt berrera early with that hook too

Comment

Teddy on Canelo, trashing him here we go:

B- << lol?? He owned that fight, had crazy combos, great patience.

Boring???????

WHAT FIGHT WERE YOU WATCHING

Comment

It wasn't a robbery. I bet on Dallas and I'm not even that mad. I was hoping he'd at least get a draw though damn.

Comment

i never really looked at bad decisions the way atlas just put it.

Comment

Working...
                      X