No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    No because sane well adjusted people that normal backgrounds produce will not be prizefighters.

One because they will most likely never come across a real gym, and two because going into boxing is a straight up ******ed decision if you have better options.
    Ali: middle class kentucky, raised with both parents
    Sugar ray leonard: Middle class washington D.C family, dual income family
    MAB: Family of lawyers, has college education
    Sergio martinez: College student, male model, decent upbringing
    Amir Khan: middle class

And tons of others.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      The bottom line is the dude could fight and beat Ward and people would be saying the same thing: Pac is juicing, Ward was paid to take a dive,Ward is past it, and Ward was drugged with his own permission.

How ****ing ******ed does that shizz sound to you? Yet, that is the same crap people say after every Pac fight...sounds ****** and gay as hell.....regardless of whether it is said about Pac or any fighter...Mayweather included (for pertinence to the "*******/*****" war)

It's come to a point where they are either shot or he's on PEDs.

Comment

Holt is gonna KO Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Ali: middle class kentucky, raised with both parents
          Sugar ray leonard: Middle class washington D.C family, dual income family
          MAB: Family of lawyers, has college education
          Sergio martinez: College student, male model, decent upbringing
          Amir Khan: middle class

And tons of others.
          Exceptions that prove the rule, I can name ten guys from shitty backgrounds for every dude you can name from normal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post

It's come to a point where they are either shot or he's on PEDs.
            I mean internet trashtalk is fun and all but let's be real...enough is enough. Some people act like Pac is the head of the Illuminati or mafia or something. Stuff is so wacked out it is hard to fathom that people really believe the stuff they are saying.

**That's all I'll say about it in this thread....this is about FNF...a decent thread about boxing

Comment

Diaz kind of looks like a broken down version of Martinez...lol

Comment

Holt needs to stop looking for the counter. He's to good for this crap. Go back to the jab, work the body and the counter will come. Holt reminds me so much of Judah. He has all the technique and talent in the world, but mentally he just can't keep it together.

I don't think people realize just how talented holt is.

Comment

Holt does seem to be into the fight which is a good sign for him.

Comment

Because pac is a fraud and all the old school boxing fans know it

and I agree, boxing is a poor mans sport but just because you grew up poor don't mean you can fight. Case in point, kendall holt.

Comment

Holt would probably be better served by pressing more because Diaz can be made to wilt but to me that really is not Holt so I don't know how wise it is to be out of character.

Comment

Working...
                      X