No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    LlI'll watch holt fight anyone. Can't go get a beer.
    LOL...I hear ya

Comment

Whats up with Holt having a NFL player as his manager? Wtf is up with these boxers surrounding themselves with leeches and entourage of "yes men" who act like clowns in his corner jumpking around like a bunch of toolboxes.

Comment

kendall is going to get some sweet black p.u.s.s.y tonight

Comment

When Holt is on his game he is a dangerous dude, he just seem to be easily distracted and falls apart fairly easily. Dude does have talent though.

Comment

What a KO. Man I literally jumped for joy up and down. I hope this is the start of Holt's comeback, i really want to see him back as a top 140 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              HA-HA...get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                his gf is fine

Comment

No wonder Brandon Jacobs was at the Boardwalk hall with Holt, it makes sense now.

Comment

I still don't believe Bradley got up from that punch Holt him him with in the first round, you can not hit a man better than that and Bradley didn't even seem badly hurt.

Whenever I think about Bradley that moment always sticks out to me as why he is a different sort of guy.

Comment

Good point about Bradley, Mathed. People forget that Bradley didn't see that punch and it lifted him off the ground with full power. I don't know how he got up from that.

Comment

Working...
                      X