Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ even the MMA guys just admitted diaz would get torn up in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Prescott I am not even convinced he's a big puncher anymore but Ruslan can get marked up by anyone.
      I agree he is an ok puncher and more a product of opposition and Khan's chinny chin chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        ^ even the MMA guys just admitted diaz would get torn up in boxing
        Omar Henry said the Diaz Brothers would do great in Boxing...... Nick Diaz is in discussions to fight Jeff Lacy.....

And of course he would get destroyed by Sergio Martinez.....

Thats like putting Andre Berto in there with Nate Diaz in a jui jitsu match evne though Berot has a blue belt in it he would get sluaghtered in a straight Jui jitsu Match....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          rebirth is and has been my favorite hometown band 4 eva chief. i musta seen them 20 times.

i can't believe she left, you know at the maple leaf, they play till erryboy goes home baaaayyybee.

at least 3 sets
          YezZir!!!!! Mine too. I done seen um a few times, so I let her know what to expect. But she underestimated it doe. It was all gravy doe, cause we could still hear um playin while we was outside.

They was rockin and it was hot as hell jammed up near the front of the stage, but we was jammin like a mutha****a bruh. When we was sittin outside Rebirth took a set break and came out front where we was at. Even Tuba Phil was like "Man it was hot as hell in there."

Comment

They are going to show the replay later but if u got ESPN3 enjoy.

Comment

I would be afraid to put Jeff Lacy in there against anybody at this point. He's a punching bag, even a journeyman was able to shut him out in his last fight. I don't think he has legitimately won a fight in 5-6 years.

Comment

Anybody else still on stand by?

Comment

how is navarro a pro fighter???

Comment

whens this start EST?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      They are going to show the replay later but if u got ESPN3 enjoy.

Thanks. Why do they keep doing this?

Comment

Working...
                      X