Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

castillo still has some heart n balls, i seen him in houston at the kirk vs molina yell at him all night but only caught his attention at the end

Comment

Rau'Shee is already 25, what is he waiting for?

Comment

Come on Glen time to get pumped up the road warrior is coming to take this polish kids 0

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          Everything that happened in this fight is why I love Boxing. Lol.
          Sucks to think of how many people even on just this forum dont watch FNFs... Missing out.

Even when its bad I enjoy it. No matter whos fighting, I look forward to watching FNFs.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            Rau'Shee is already 25, what is he waiting for?
            dude has a bunch of kids idk how he does it

mybad hes 2 n 1 on d way

Comment

I just came on here to say War castillo!!! The only man to beat Mayweather, LEGEND, but he should retire. Prime Castillo would have slaughtered Popoca in the first round when he had em hurt. Love El Temible tho

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Come on Glen time to get pumped up the road warrior is coming to take this polish kids 0
                The polak is 21-2

Comment

is cesar vasquez any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Sucks to think of how many people even on just this forum dont watch FNFs... Missing out.

Even when its bad I enjoy it. No matter whos fighting, I look forward to watching FNFs.
                    I just wish they would still show some big fights,you used to see the occasional title fight,with that said fnf lets you get to know the heart of boxing the journeyman who just like you and me are collecting a humble paycheck and putting in hard work.Now its time for my favorite fighter to put on a show and i cant wait i want to see this more then Khan Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Agreed. very rarely a disappointing card on FNF man. Even if the outcome is unexpected, something interesting always happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X