Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have Juan Urango vs Randall Bailey started yet?

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
      Cloud was hitting Woods with a butt load amount of shots, I was expecting Woods to go down by the 10th. Against top competition Cloud will probably knock out most of his opponents through accumulation and Woods was standing right in front of Cloud too, still couldn't knock him out. I would say his power is overrated, don't get me wrong though he hits hard.
      Oh, sure maybe overrated power a little but I would not base that assessment solely on this fight. Just trying to say that Woods maybe be one of those guys that can take a ton of punches but hardly ever seems to get hurt, so not getting a knockout may not be the worst thing.

You are right though, he tagged Woods with a lot of hard punches and he did not go down.

Comment

Wow what a shot

Comment

Bailey just crushed Urango and dropped him. He has tagged Urango with like 8 big right hands in the 6th

Comment

Baileys hand hit the ground.

Comment

wow, that came out of no were. bailey is a scary puncher! and off note cloud reminds me so much of lacy!

Comment

Surprising to see Urango knocked down but he came back strong. This will make the fight all the more interesting.

Comment

That was nice, and I thought Bailey's glove touched teh canvas right there

Comment

Bailey is such a one dimensional fighter... no skills.. look at how he had Juan hurt and couldn't finish the fight... I don't like Juan but bailey doesn't deserve to wear that belt as worthless as it is

Comment

Originally posted by MONEYLINE View Post
                      have Juan Urango vs Randall Bailey started yet?
                      yes, another hell of a fight. beats most ppv i've seen this year. for real.

Comment

Working...
                      X