• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First round goes to Cloud for me...

Comment

that was Cloud's round but i dont think he can maintain that pace for 12

Comment

Cloud went to the body pretty well in that round, but you can tell Woods is more polished.

Comment

The first round goes to cloud. 10-9 cloud good fight so far.

Comment

Cloud very busy in round 1, Woods blocked mostly everything. Cloud very agressive, Woods unphased. Both landed a few nice shots.

10-9 Cloud, but I think this will get interesting.

Comment

rabbit punch woke cloud up

Comment

Woods gets Round 2...

Comment

Woods hit Cloud 16 times in the first round. Cloud hit Woods 20 times in the first round. Both guys very sharp. Cloud throws a flashy combo. Woods blocks it. Cloud complains of being hit behind the head. Nice combo by Woods. Nice overhand right lands for Woods! Jabs by Cloud. Combo by Cloud. Hook by Woods. Cloud takes a nice combo! Crowd enjoying the fight so far. Cloud more paced this round. Jab snaps Clouds head back. BIG right hand staggers Cloud. Cloud waiting, lands a jab. Uppercut, righthand by Woods. Combo by Cloud and a jab. They trade nice uppercuts. Woods snaps Cloud's head back with a wicked uppercut. Good round. Better round for Woods

19-19, one a piece.

Comment

I got it equal, great round for Woods.

Comment

that was Woods' round...great counters...if he establishes that jab, cloud is in trouble

Comment

Working...
                      X