Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he wont be a world beater but to say hes trash is ****** bro....

Comment

Just want to say thanks to you guys for keeping this thread alive. I still love Friday Night Fights, but I dont always have free time on Friday nights to get on the computer and update the thread or comment on the fights.

Comment

Such bull**** trying to spin Foreman's low Ko rate to the fact he doesn't want to hurt people because of religion.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
          cause you say so?

he fought a bum and looked above average. he's trash.
          "cause you say so? "

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I don't know if Soloman can fight as the aggressor and really beat a top guy. If he gets to fight a guy where he can be the boxer and does not get to brave he could possibly do well (aslong as his chin holds up). He has an odd style though and with athletic ability that can be problems for a lot of guys.

He certainly has a decent career looking forward, but I have to see him against different guys to really say how good he can be.
            I agree with that.

I watched it looking for Galarza but discovered Soloman. Im definitely keeping an eye on his career fro now on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Such bull**** trying to spin Foreman's low Ko rate to the fact he doesn't want to hurt people because of religion.
              Indeed, that was really ******!!

Comment

such a bull**** excuse lol. I respect foreman though seems like he put everything into his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                  cause you say so?

he fought a bum and looked above average. he's trash.
                  He is trash though because you say so?

I want to see him against better fighters before I make sweeping judgements, just because he hasn't had to rise to the occasion does not mean he can not.

Besides he is atleast a journey man or low end gate keeper, trash would be a guy who is like 10-50 and gets paid to get knocked out~

Comment

Yeah that was BS. Foreman was trying hurt Santos you could see it in his face.

Comment

I remember when they started saying that a couple years ago, it is pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X