Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take that back, bellman did a **** job.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Mendez looked like complete **** but that is a DQ. He landed a combo that clearly ended the fight AFTER the bell. Does it matter if the ref is there or not? Are people serious with that?

You can do whatever you want if the ref is not within reach? This is news to me. The fight ended on illegal punches, thats a DQ, its simple.
      DQ rarely happen because of accidents only because of intentional repeated fouls that was a combo that should have been stopped by the ref. Oh and also the bell was rung at 2:59 according to .
      //krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=623683

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch because of the shady ending but it wasn't foul worthy I thought the low blow Barthelemy landed during a combo earlier looked way worse really.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        You're acting like the fkin guy paused after he heard the bell then purposely threw the punches afterwards. GTFO with that DQ bull****.

He was in the middle of a combination.

Bellman didn't do his job neither did the ref.

It doesnt matter if he paused or not, KO'ing someone after the bell is a DQ. I've never see rules stretched in any sport like boxing. Oh the ref wasnt there to jump in at the exact moment when the bell rang (which isnt even required) that means you can punch after the bell.

If you land after the bell and the guy cant continue, its a DQ, how are people seriously trying to rationalize this?

Comment

You're acting like the fkin guy paused after he heard the bell then purposely threw the punches afterwards. GTFO with that DQ bull****.

Shouldn't have been a DQ but man what an unfortunate way to end the fight. Oh well though I guess it's probably likely Mendez was done anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

It doesnt matter if he paused or not, KO'ing someone after the bell is a DQ. I've never see rules stretched in any sport like boxing. Oh the ref wasnt there to jump in at the exact moment when the bell rang (which isnt even required) that means you can punch after the bell.

If you land after the bell and the guy cant continue, its a DQ, how are people seriously trying to rationalize this?
            Alright well, you watch boxing so deal with it and keep crying about it. There wont be a DQ and Rances offered a rematch if Mendez wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Shouldn't have been a DQ but man what an unfortunate way to end the fight. Oh well though I guess it's probably likely Mendez was done anyway.
              Mendez didn't even go defenseless. He was still covered. It didn't even look like he heard the bell himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                DQ rarely happen because of accidents only because of intentional repeated fouls that was a combo that should have been stopped by the ref. Oh and also the bell was rung at 2:59 according to .
                //krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=623683
                I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch because of the shady ending but it wasn't foul worthy I thought the low blow Barthelemy landed during a combo earlier looked way worse really.
                It doesnt matter if its intentional of not, if you punch after the bell and stop a guy, its a DQ. A ref does not have to jump in the moment the bell rings.

That is the time of the KO, it is the latest you can KO someone in a round. at 3:00, the bell rings, so u cant possibly KO someone at 3:00

Comment

Alright well, you watch boxing so deal with it and keep crying about it. There wont be a DQ and Rances offered a rematch if Mendez wants it.

Deal with what? Its funny how people let clearly fouls and DQ's pass JUST because the guy is from their country. The nuthugging is ridiculous

Comment

Mendez didn't even go defenseless. He was still covered. It didn't even look like he heard the bell himself.

None of that matters. He KO'd him after the bell, its a DQ. Its such a simple concept, yet cubans cannot seem to grasp it just because their guy won

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      It doesnt matter if its intentional of not, if you punch after the bell and stop a guy, its a DQ. A ref does not have to jump in the moment the bell rings.

That is the time of the KO, it is the latest you can KO someone in a round. at 3:00, the bell rings, so u cant possibly KO someone at 3:00
                      I thought they meant he rang the bell at 2:59 meaning a second earlier cause that k.o sure as **** wasn't deserving of a DQ there where two lazy ring bells and the dude was protecting himself the guy started the combo even before the first lazy ass ring you will never see nobody get a DQ for unintentionally doing some illegal once unless is repeated or a legitimate intentional foul like it would have been if the action had stopped and Barthelemy had thrown a punch resulting in a K.O which was not the case at all the action was on going both guys where on fight mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X