No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    I thought they meant he rang the bell at 2:59 meaning a second earlier cause that k.o sure as **** wasn't deserving of a DQ there where two lazy ring bells and the dude was protecting himself the guy started the combo even before the first lazy ass ring you will never see nobody get a DQ for unintentionally doing some illegal once unless is repeated or a legitimate intentional foul like it would have been if the action had stopped and Barthelemy had thrown a punch resulting in a K.O which was not the case at all the action was on going both guys where on fight mode.
    Yes it was, he landed that combo AFTER the bell and Mendez couldnt continue because of it. It doesnt matter if its intentional or not, you cannot KO someone after the bell rings.

All of that is rationalizing the situation, he clearly stopped him after the bell, its a DQ

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Mendez didn't even go defenseless. He was still covered. It didn't even look like he heard the bell himself.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

None of that matters. He KO'd him after the bell, its a DQ. Its such a simple concept, yet cubans cannot seem to grasp it just because their guy won
      I wasn't even expecting Barthelemy to win so WTF are you talking about? I picked Mendez. But here you are making this about some nationalistic ****. GTFOH man, not everybody is like your b*tch ass.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I wasn't even expecting Barthelemy to win so WTF are you talking about? I picked Mendez. But here you are making this about some nationalistic ****. GTFOH man, not everybody is like your b*tch ass.

And now you're up his ass

I'm nationalistic? Name all the ukrainians i suck off.....go!

Comment

Quote:

Alright well, you watch boxing so deal with it and keep crying about it. There wont be a DQ and Rances offered a rematch if Mendez wants it.

Deal with what? Its funny how people let clearly fouls and DQ's pass JUST because the guy is from their country. The nuthugging is ridiculous
          Nuthugging? I never even liked Barthelemy. He never impressed but he did today.

Do I need to pull up your Golovkin posts? So you can witness nuthugging.

Comment

Quote:

Whooosh! Post went way over your head.

Good night kind sir. Here's a box of tissues and some bread with that whine.

Comment

Whooosh! Post went way over your head.

Good night kind sir. Here's a box of tissues and some bread with that whine.

How did the post go over my head, you said GTFO out with that nationalistic stuff, not everyone is like you.

Now name all the ukrainian fighters, i nuthug

Comment

Nuthugging? I never even liked Barthelemy. He never impressed but he did today.

Do I need to pull up your Golovkin posts? So you can witness nuthugging.

Exactly so now u magically like him and let his foul go because he's cuban and now ur a fan.

Golovkin is not Ukrainian sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

You make it very well known around here you are not too fond of Cuban fighters.

That's nothing new though anyone with a sound eye can see that. On second thought you might actually be Rigo's #1 fan .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes it was, he landed that combo AFTER the bell and Mendez couldnt continue because of it. It doesnt matter if its intentional or not, you cannot KO someone after the bell rings.

All of that is rationalizing the situation, he clearly stopped him after the bell, its a DQ
                    He started the combo before the bell it is a judgement call there is no automatic DQ system in boxing and the judge saw that the action was still on going and nothing dirty happened both guys where still in fight mode. Ultimately it was all on the ref from the beginning when he wasn't in good position to stop the combo to the decision at the end;the world isn't black and white my friend sometimes grey **** happens, and was up to the ref to make the call in this instance certainly given the circumstances it was not DQ worthy as the ref judged it, and I can agree with that regardless of who it had happened to.

Comment

Lateef Kayode vs Jonte Willis just started.

Comment

Working...
                      X