Official MLB Offseason Rumors/Trades/Signed Players Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol who's not happy?
    i was listening to boomer and carton this morning and carton along with a few callers thought the yanks could have done better than girardi.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
      i was listening to boomer and carton this morning and carton along with a few callers thought the yanks could have done better than girardi.
      A-Rod, Teixeira, Hughes, Sabathia, Swisher, and Posada could have done better this post season. Not Girardi's fault when his top 2 power hitters go 2-25. I only saw Cano, Ganderson, Jeter, and Gardner hitting.

Comment

A-Rod, Teixeira, Hughes, Sabathia, Swisher, and Posada could have done better this post season. Not Girardi's fault when his top 2 power hitters go 2-25. I only saw Cano, Ganderson, Jeter, and Gardner hitting.
        dunno man it wasn't my opinion.

ppl were still harpin about joe leaving a.j. there too long.

and some other moves i can't recall.

Comment

Cano is easily the best player on the Yanks these days.

Comment

I hope the Phillies keep Werth and unload Ilbanez. Raul has been worthless the whole second half of the season.

As for pitching I hope they can do something about the bullpen we really need a solid reliever instead of relying are pitchers to go 7 innings all the time.

Comment

Let's see those offseason rumors/trades guys.

Comment

Dodgers sign Jay Gibbons.

Rangers extend Ron Washington contract.

Blue Jays sign catcher Miguel Olivo.

Podsednik declines options, hits free agency.

Red Sox exercise David Ortiz 2011 option.

Keep em coming!

Comment

It's time to turn the page on this year and focus on the next. BLESS YOU BOYS!

Crawford and Werth will be sporting the old english D next season!

Comment

The free agent market officially opens tonight at 12:01. The Hot Stove is about to start kicking. Aren't you guys excited?

Damn where's Cliff Lee and Carl Crawford going to end up?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                      The free agent market officially opens tonight at 12:01. The Hot Stove is about to start kicking. Aren't you guys excited?

Damn where's Cliff Lee and Carl Crawford going to end up?
                      None of them will end up on the A's so I could care less, as long as Lee is gone from the AL West forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X