Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Alvarez KO Humbled Kovalev, Made Him Listen To McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Ward: Alvarez KO Humbled Kovalev, Made Him Listen To McGirt

FRISCO, Texas Andre Ward was impressed by Sergey Kovalev's comeback early Sunday morning. As an analyst for ESPN's coverage, Ward watched from a ringside seat as Kovalev clearly out-boxed Eleider Alvarez in their 12-round rematch at Ford Center at The Star. Ward walked away from their fight convinced Kovalev's knockout loss to Alvarez nearly six months earlier taught the three-time light heavyweight champion humility.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BM is the perfect trainer for Kov at this stage of his career.

Comment

all kovalev had to figure out is to not overtrain but most importantly not go hard for the ko all the time,just box.. Manny is the greatest example of that

Comment

Ward got humbled when Kova dropped and beat him too. Damn Vegas judges...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          When did Kovalev beat Ward? I looked at boxrec I all said Ward was undefeated.Please send me the link

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            When did Kovalev beat Ward? I looked at boxrec I all said Ward was undefeated.Please send me the link
            Check out the first fight, you will see coWard on his phunky azz

Comment

Ward has always been a humble fighter. Kova lost a close decision so I'm not sure how he beat him. Maybe you were one of who subjectively saw the fight for Kova. Three judges differed. Were they right? No. Are you right? No. However....

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Check out the first fight, you will see coWard on his phunky azz
                Why were you sniffing his azz to find out it was phunky. Seems kinda weird.

Comment

Ward dropped and stopped an undefeated Kova than...damn white supremacists. Cant take an L like a man...need to be humbled by a minority XD XD XD

Comment

Buddy should get some credit here. Another trainer could have handled this differently and got into a conforntation with Kovalev. For example I can't imagine Teddy and Kovalev working together.

Comment

Working...
                    X