Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tardy Mayweather Drops Nasukawa 3 Times, Stops Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Too bad no one is going to offer you millions to do it.
    So if someone offered you millions you would beat up your own mother right.

Floyd probably would if the money was right.

Not sure what it says about the people that defend him and watch these bouts

Comment

What if they had Floyd go up against another kickboxer at his weight class would the outcome be any different?

Comment

Forget Roy Jones Jr. Floyd's the one whose going to box Michael B Jordan.

Comment

The skank azz gold digging hoes mayweather has beat over the years have put up a better fight than this loser.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Only if I put in a clause that if they do anything illegal then they get fine $5m

They also have to be 5 weight classes bellow me as well.
            Naw I think you know some young bull would beast on you.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              The fight was in Japan of course you didn’t pay for any tickets. That was ******ed. But you did get up early on boxingscene just to see what the outcome of the fight was lol I can guarantee the first article you commented on today was about floyd. Not on your nuts just responding to a comment on an open forum, some of you are so disrespectful to fighters that I just have to call out the hypocrisy
              To be fair TUNEDUP is usually pretty level headed and fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Naw I think you know some young bull would beast on you.
                Like I said, I was inspired by Floyd

Comment

I hope this isnt a preview of Spence vs. Garcia??? Man size matters....

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    So if someone offered you millions you would beat up your own mother right.

Floyd probably would if the money was right.

Not sure what it says about the people that defend him and watch these bouts
                    So now what Floyd did is the equivalent of beating up your own mother?

They threw millions at him to do a combat sports exhibition. Stop crying and making it more than it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      He weighed 135 at the weigh in.
                      He needs to fire whoever signed him up for this beatdown. EVERYONE knew he stood NO chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X