Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tardy Mayweather Drops Nasukawa 3 Times, Stops Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of felt sorry for the Japanese kid, crying n all that. Hope he's not too affected by the experience. Heck, an exhibition was all it was so fair play to both guys and, who knows, maybe Floyd will come back to boxing for a couple more scraps. I'd like that.

Comment

Wow this sounded pretty disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8 Right View Post
        Lol these Floyd stans are on another level. They get so souped up when Floyd makes money. I like Floyd aswell, but if I'm honest this was a joke, even if it was an exhibition. No blame on Floyd, because I certainly would have done the same if I was in his position. Easy $$$
        So if you do the samething and collect easy money as he just did how is his fans getting all souped up for putting out the samething you said you would do and make easy money?

Comment

Easy Money.
          That poor kid started crying at the end.

Comment

Easy work.....

Comment

This was fixed.

Comment

Floyd beat the brakes off Ninja Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
                  It's an absolute joke. That kid had no boxing experience and weighs 125 pounds. For his next act, Money will step into the ring with the ghost of Verne Troyer and fanboys will think it was somehow a real fight.
                  He weighed 135 at the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                    This was fixed.
                    Fixing a exhibition fight???... why the results don’t matter

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                      Tenshin Nasukawa have the guts to use a Bonsai and use a fat rope to hang himself of shame like the his ancestor, the Samurai of the past who kill himself when they fail to honor their revolve.
                      That’s because they are ******

Comment

Working...
                      X