Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Sulecki, Miller vs. Duhaupas - Weigh-In Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Sulecki, Miller vs. Duhaupas - Weigh-In Results

Maciej Sulecki competed at or just above the super welterweight limit of 154 pounds in each of his last three fights. The Polish contender had no difficulty whatsoever making weight Friday afternoon because he was afforded six additional pounds for his middleweight match against Daniel Jacobs on Saturday night. Warsaw's Sulecki stepped on the New York State Athletic Commission's scale at 159.2 pounds at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, also the site of their 12-round, 160-pound main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Maciej Sulecki competed at or just above the super welterweight limit of 154 pounds in each of his last three fights..."

"According to promoter Eddie Hearn, the winner of the Jacobs-Sulecki fight will become the WBA’s mandatory challenger for Gennady Golovkin’s WBA middleweight title."

Those 2 statements don't go together! This is the same WBA bull****! Tank fights Cuellar, who was inactive and not a real 130lb. fighter, and it's a title fight! Again, Sulecki is not a real MW, and he's fighting for a MW #1 position! How is Murata supposed to feel about this? He's the regular champion, but Jacobs or a SWW leap frogs him?

Comment

Jeez, Miller thinks he was too light against Wach .. at 6' 4" and 283¼ lbs!

I wonder if he's suffering ftom body dismorphia syndrome?

Edit: And why da fukk is Jacobs having a face off with George Groves?
      Last edited by kafkod; 04-27-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Jacobs better put on a decent performance tomorrow night. I'm curious to see if Miller does better than that dud he put in against Wach.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Jacobs better put on a decent performance tomorrow night. I'm curious to see if Miller does better than that dud he put in against Wach.
          Sulecki beat the hell out of Centeno jr. Sulecki has a good chin, he can box and he's very strong.

That said, Jacobs is superior in every way, Sulecki has never seen anything like Jacobs and for that reason he'll go down right away and often.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 04-27-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Jacobs getting better fights on hbo since leaving pbc

Comment

Jeeeezus, Big Baby is HUGE! Holy hell. Duhaupas coming in maybe just a touch heavy, but nothing overly concerning. That dude is 6'5, 245 and he's gonna look tiny next to Big Baby. 304 lbs!!! Holy mother of god!

Comment

Holy ****ing sheet, look at the size of Big Baby's legs here!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  Jacobs getting better fights on hbo since leaving pbc
                  Besides GGG rematch, canelo or Saunders. There's nothing left but these b list fights for him.

Comment

What is this shit with MWs fighting SWWs? Golovkin and now Jacobs. I kind of understand Golovkin taking an easier fight since the scheduled one with Canelo was cancelled, but I'm not liking it. What is Jacobs's excuse?

Comment

Working...
                    X