Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin: Deontay Wilder Never Faces Strong Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Your flying over the coo coos nest with this one . Don King didnt let Stiverne near either Klitchko bc that was his only HW bread and butter . I think we all know what happens to him .

Valuev was offered a career high payday of almost 3 MILL i believe to fight Vitali . I think if Vitali is calling anyone a chicken in the media its safe to assume he wanted that fight which would have been a cake walk against such a slow easy to hit opponent .

Wilder is not even at the end of his career yet has hand picked just about every opponent thus far . Vitali has fought everyone unless they veared in Wlads domain .

If he fought Haye you guys would be calling him Wlads left overs . He fought in 2004 and then took 4 years off bc of injuries . Are you suggesting this was bc he was terrified of Rahman who he was scheduled to fight in 2005 ? lol.....

What about Lewis reluctance of a rematch ? An actual elite HW Vitali was hell bent on persuing? When did Wilder persue any top guy yet ? When did he fight any LEGIT top guy ? Who would be Wilders Sanders at least , a LEGIT ranked guy in Vitalis era ? Who is the best win out all of Wilders opponents who they fought ?

I dont know how you guys come to your conclusions half the time on here ?

Briggs in 2010 probably Knocks out Wilder the very least knocks out anyone Wilder fought so far. Didnt Vitali put that guy in intensive care with head /face fractures ,some broken things ? lol

I dont know what you were drinking joe during this post but send me some ....i'll PM you my address !
    hahaha... the list of quality guys Vitali didn’t fight in his era is pretty long. Come on with the Briggs stuff. Briggs was like 280 & hadn’t fought a guy with a pulse since Ibragimov... I think Wlad is a first ballot hall of famer but Vitali is exactly like Wilder. Vitali was a cherry picker. Vitali was his own matchmaker with K2 after leaving Universum. Wilder isn’t... Didn’t Wilder go after Ortiz? He has been trying to get Joshua. Isn’t he the top dog?
    Last edited by joe strong; 11-30-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      hahaha... the list of quality guys Vitali didn’t fight in his era is pretty long. Come on with the Briggs stuff. Briggs was like 280 & hadn’t fought a guy with a pulse since Ibragimov... I think Wlad is a first ballot hall of famer but Vitali is exactly like Wilder. Vitali was a cherry picker. Vitali was his own matchmaker with K2 after leaving Universum. Wilder isn’t... Didn’t Wilder go after Ortiz? He has been trying to get Joshua. Isn’t he the top dog?
      Come on Briggs was 265 of muscle why lie ? I met briggs in 2008 2009 and he was not some old fat guy you guys on this forum make him out to be when the name Klitchko comes up.

Vitali fought who was there ,you can play the he was a match maker game but everything you said in the previous post hss been shown false . Why is Wilder going after Ortiz of relevant convo here compared to Vitali...do you not get enough Wilder chop downs on this forum ?

Wilder is the worst HW resume in history since his career started thats a fact and thats by his own doing NOT bc Ortiz took blood pressure meds in 2017 . lol

Are you really trying to tell me Wilder could have fought Joshua at any point before Klitchko ? I hope not !
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-04-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Come on Briggs was 265 of muscle why lie ? I met briggs in 2008 2009 and he was not some old fat guy you guys on this forum make him out to be when the name Klitchko comes up.

Vitali fought who was there ,you can play the he was a match maker game but everything you said in the previous post hss been shown false . Why is Wilder going after Ortiz of relevant convo here compared to Vitali...do you not get enough Wilder chop downs on this forum ?

Wilder is the worst HW resume in history since his career started thats a fact and thats by his own doing NOT bc Ortiz took blood pressure meds in 2017 . lol

Are you really trying to tell me Wilder could have fought Joshua at any point before Klitchko ? I hope not !
        I never said he was fat I said he was "like" 280. I never gave an exact weight so I didn't lie about anything. Look at when Vitali started fighting & look at who was still active. He never fought Tyson, Holyfield, Botha, Tua, Haye, Rahman, Maskaev, Ruiz, Valuev, Liahkovich, Brewster, Golota, Mercer, Moorer, Toney, Oquendo, Ibragimov, Grant, McCall,Ruddock, Akinwande, Stiverne, Williamson, Povetkin, Chagaev, McCline... Count how many of them were World champions... 14 former world champions not including when the WBO belt (Mercer & Akinwande)was not recognized but if you add them to the fold that is 16. I'm not including Povetkin & his regular title. What is shown false? Nothing other than being what 15lbs off Briggs weight? That list above is hard to ignore as they were all active HWs while Vitali was active...His 2 best opponents he has a "L" beside his name. You can say what you want but you will never convince me he was not a cherry picker. The proof is right there bud. He carefully selected his opponents. No different than Wilder.
        Last edited by joe strong; 12-04-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

. As soon as there’s a mandatory challenger, either some controlled substances are being found, or something mysterious on the other side takes place. The mandatory challenger turns into a convict of sorts…

I mean its not like the ones failing havent failed before.....

Comment

Working...
          X