Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin: Deontay Wilder Never Faces Strong Competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuzmin might be Wilders next opponent

Comment

Wilder is the most pampered carefully brought along champ in recent years. The dude fought a paper champ for his belt and still has a paper belt. He wanted none of that action when vitali was champ. All wilder and his team and doing now is carefully treading along waiting for that AJ cashout. He will be irrelevant after the Aj fight all hes trying to do is earn one last payday.

Comment

Wow, a professional boxer implying it's Wilder's fault his best opponents have tested dirty.

Sad.

Comment

Please don't give us Wilder-Kuzmin. I'd lose respect for Deontay if he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Wilder is the most pampered carefully brought along champ in recent years. The dude fought a paper champ for his belt and still has a paper belt. He wanted none of that action when vitali was champ. All wilder and his team and doing now is carefully treading along waiting for that AJ cashout. He will be irrelevant after the Aj fight all hes trying to do is earn one last payday.
            vitali wasn’t going to fight him. He wouldn’t even fight Stiverne who was his mando for 2 years. Vital wouldn’t fight Haye either but no problems against Charr. You call Wilder pampered well Vitali was the worst cherrypicker for most of his career. 2 best guys he fought 0-2. I don’t care about the scorecards or injuries he didn’t get it done. Vitali is no better than Wilder. Vitali made voluntary defences against Kevin Johnson, Arreola, Albert Sosnowski, Danny Williams, Manuel Charr, etc, etc. The guys Wilder defended against are better than all Vitali fought except for Arreola who was a fringe guy & so is Charr. Those could hold their own. But Sosnowski, williams & Kingpin are journeymen. Comparing Wilder to Klitschko is not the best comparison as Vitali was the biggest cherry picking champion. Hell he cancelled fights against Rahman twice & Maskaev. He refused to pay Valuev a good purse even though he was the WBA champion so they never fought.
            Last edited by joe strong; 11-29-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              vitali wasn’t going to fight him. He wouldn’t even fight Stiverne who was his mando for 2 years. Vital wouldn’t fight Haye either but no problems against Charr. You call Wilder pampered well Vitali was the worst cherrypicker for most of his career. 2 best guys he fought 0-2. I don’t care about the scorecards or injuries he didn’t get it done. Vitali is no better than Wilder. Vitali made voluntary defences against Kevin Johnson, Arreola, Albert Sosnowski, Danny Williams, Manuel Charr, etc, etc. The guys Wilder defended against are better than all Vitali fought except for Arreola who was a fringe guy & so is Charr. Those could hold their own. But Sosnowski, williams & Kingpin are journeymen. Comparing Wilder to Klitschko is not the best comparison as Vitali was the biggest cherry picking champion. Hell he cancelled fights against Rahman twice & Maskaev. He refused to pay Valuev a good purse even though he was the WBA champion so they never fought.
              Wow, putting down vitali the legend yet praising wilder. Cant make this **** up wilder has become the most overrated hype job in recent years. Vitali would have mopped the floor with him and knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Wow, putting down vitali the legend yet praising wilder. Cant make this **** up wilder has become the most overrated hype job in recent years. Vitali would have mopped the floor with him and knocked him out.
                Vitali liked to fight old guys, fat guys, or old guys that were fat~ as someone used to put it on this board.

He did not beat a lot of really high quality fighters~ which was that guys point.

Vitali may have been better and may have smashed Wilder but he really didn't do **** in his career for someone so highly regarded~.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Your flying over the coo coos nest with this one . Don King didnt let Stiverne near either Klitchko bc that was his only HW bread and butter . I think we all know what happens to him .

Valuev was offered a career high payday of almost 3 MILL i believe to fight Vitali . I think if Vitali is calling anyone a chicken in the media its safe to assume he wanted that fight which would have been a cake walk against such a slow easy to hit opponent .

Wilder is not even at the end of his career yet has hand picked just about every opponent thus far . Vitali has fought everyone unless they veared in Wlads domain .

If he fought Haye you guys would be calling him Wlads left overs . He fought in 2004 and then took 4 years off bc of injuries . Are you suggesting this was bc he was terrified of Rahman who he was scheduled to fight in 2005 ? lol.....

What about Lewis reluctance of a rematch ? An actual elite HW Vitali was hell bent on persuing? When did Wilder persue any top guy yet ? When did he fight any LEGIT top guy ? Who would be Wilders Sanders at least , a LEGIT ranked guy in Vitalis era ? Who is the best win out all of Wilders opponents who they fought ?

I dont know how you guys come to your conclusions half the time on here ?

Briggs in 2010 probably Knocks out Wilder the very least knocks out anyone Wilder fought so far. Didnt Vitali put that guy in intensive care with head /face fractures ,some broken things ? lol

I dont know what you were drinking joe during this post but send me some ....i'll PM you my address !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-29-2017, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Correct!

Deontay is a paper champion fraud bum coward

Comment

The truth triggers some of the usual suspects. Wilder might be the most protected and worst long reigning Heavyweight champion in the history of the sport. All the callouts of good opponents are fake, we all know it. Yes he will eventually face Joshua if he gets paid his retirement purse. That was the plan all along. Haymon knows that Wilder cant beat even the couple decent fighters in that terribly weak division. So avoid them by all means to cash out vs cashcow Joshua and then retire. 100% that guy will be fighting another bum next, probably Breazeale and then lay down vs Joshua and retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X