No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins: Soda is like liquid crack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins: Soda is like liquid crack

Interesting insight into his strict diet regimen. Amazing really, he looks better than most 20 year olds.

Man there are so many 50-60 year olds now that look WAY better than Hopkins.

This is the new-age of TRT - where men can have shredded bodies well into their 60's.

I don't believe for a SECOND Hopkins isn't on TRT. And he still doesn't look as good as those dudes on those youtube ads promoting "testosterone boosting foods."

Comment

It is ok to live a little bit. We only live once.

Liquid crack? Lol gtfo

Our bodies actually need both good and bad stuff for immune system.

Comment

lol I thought he meant in prison before watching the video.

Comment

Sugar is bad for you. ****ty for your body + addictive so yea Bhop makes sense.

Randomly Bhop should get a food show or do something with healthy diet stuff. Write a book about it maybe or something in that world cuz he's deep down the good healthy eating habits rabbithole & is someone worth listening to from just the random tidbits I've heard him speak on over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Liquid crack? Lol gtfo

He actually does say that in the video. There's nothing wrong with the occasional treat. He said he once had 5 bites of cheesecake and Rafeal snapped a photo and everyone was calling him out on it lol...

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

This is the new-age of TRT - where men can have shredded bodies well into their 60's.

I don't believe for a SECOND Hopkins isn't on TRT. And he still doesn't look as good as those dudes on those youtube ads promoting "testosterone boosting foods."
              He's taken care of himself since his younger days...I don't think it's TRT, he's all into organic healthy natural, don't think he'd ever put anything in his body like TRT or other replacement drugs

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Liquid crack? Lol gtfo

Idk about all that. I mean I'm not saying if you drink a Pepsi twice a week you're gonna get diabetes & other health problems, but from studies I've seen sugar is awful for our bodies. In particular all the added sugar they put in food these days that adds a addictive quality to foods that get people developing awful habits over time that continual get worse & led to diabetes & other health problems.

Comment

Sugar is horrendous for the body, it shouldn't be allowed to be pumped into everything. The statistics are clear; the healthiest countries are those that have diets consisting of purely natural foods.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

are they pro athletes for 30 yrs?

that is huge wear and tear on the body..... especially boxing..... on the face.

he's probably the best aged boxer in history.

Comment

Working...
                    X