No announcement yet.

"I give Jacobs a punchers chance" is just insurance for when Jacobs wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I give Jacobs a punchers chance" is just insurance for when Jacobs wins

I don't want to hear guys talking about "I give Jacobs a punchers chance" followed by "my prediction is Golovkin will win".

No, either you think Jacobs will win or lose. Point, blank, period.

I don't want to hear guys saying "Jacobs chin won't hold up, xyz". Then after the fight, those same guys are talking about "I knew Jacobs would do it, I always gave him a puncher's chance".

GTFOH with that walking the fence stuff. Either you're with us or not

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I don't want to hear guys talking about "I give Jacobs a punchers chance" followed by my prediction is Golovkin will win.

No, either you think Jacobs will win or lose. Point, blank, period.

I don't want to hear guys saying "Jacobs chin won't hold up, xyz". Then after the fight, those same guys are talking about "I knew Jacobs would do it, I always gave him a puncher's chance".

GTFOH with that walking the fence stuff. Either you're with us or not
    You on you're own then

Comment

that's the only thing he has in this fight... but hey, anything can happen in the square circle.... but no.... GGG KOs him badly

Comment

jacobs has a punchers chance but my prediction is golovkin will win

Comment

GGG wins decisively. While Canelo is still bleeding vagina.

There, that better?

Comment

Everybody has a punchers chance mate.

Comment

Or maybe we're not extreme fanboy a**holes looking for attention.

Comment

Some of you cats take picking a winner wayyyyyyy to seriously. I come for the fights. And looking at fights in a mature, logical & strategic manner I think its reasonable to find ways for either guy to win a fight.

For GGG that involves being GGG & for Jacobs that involves a nicely timed hard shot or the boxing generalship performance of his career. Of the two GGG being GGG seems like the logical choice & the most likely outcome which is leading people to the conclusion of GGG winning, but its silly to think that its impossible for Jacobs to land that one big shot that could end the night or have a poor mans Buster Douglas type night. Anyone saying "I told you so" on either side of the equation is a f#cking child.

Comment

Just don't make any excuses for jacobs when he gets knocked out. Rozier will end up throwing the towel like he did with stevens. He'll have 2 good rds and everyone will say ggg was exposed and make 100 more threads about how so and so imaginary fighter can beat ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    that's the only thing he has in this fight... but hey, anything can happen in the square circle.... but no.... GGG KOs him badly
                    Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    jacobs has a punchers chance but my prediction is golovkin will win
                    LOL y'all gonna make Chollo lose his mind.

Every response in this thread should be like these from here out.

Comment

Working...
                    X