Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I give Jacobs a punchers chance" is just insurance for when Jacobs wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get what's wrong with that prediction. It's a fight between the top 2 middleweights so both fighters have a chance

Comment

You are right, jacobs has no chance.

Crazy fans even give him a punchers chance

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Some of you cats take picking a winner wayyyyyyy to seriously. I come for the fights. And looking at fights in a mature, logical & strategic manner I think its reasonable to find ways for either guy to win a fight.

For GGG that involves being GGG & for Jacobs that involves a nicely timed hard shot or the boxing generalship performance of his career. Of the two GGG being GGG seems like the logical choice & the most likely outcome which is leading people to the conclusion of GGG winning, but its silly to think that its impossible for Jacobs to land that one big shot that could end the night or have a poor mans Buster Douglas type night. Anyone saying "I told you so" on either side of the equation is a f#cking child.
        Nope just separating those that know schit about boxing from those that DKSAB

Either you KSAB or you don't. There's no in between

Especially if you say one thing before and then talk about how you "knew" after the fight when reality is you didn't know schit

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          You are right, jacobs has no chance.

Crazy fans even give him a punchers chance
          I know man. Jacobs is getting ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I know man. Jacobs is getting ****ed up.
            I can respect a prediction like this.

There is no "Jacobs is getting fcuked up, but he has a puncher's chance" about it.

So once the upset happens, said poster can come back and say "I always knew Jacobs would do it"

Comment

I knew Danny Jacobs would win. Reference this post when he does.

But if not then it was obvious he only had a puncher's chance

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                You on you're own then
                He has Kigali with him bruh... That makes it 2 of a kind..

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  I can respect a prediction like this.

There is no "Jacobs is getting fcuked up, but he has a puncher's chance" about it.

So once the upset happens, said poster can come back and say "I always knew Jacobs would do it"
                  No upset happening. Book it, quote me, do what you have to do.

And funny part is, I've met Jacobs, I like the guy, good solid dude, but he ain't winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I knew Danny Jacobs would win. Reference this post when he does.

But if not then it was obvious he only had a puncher's chance
                    lol.................

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      No upset happening. Book it, quote me, do what you have to do.

And funny part is, I've met Jacobs, I like the guy, good solid dude, but he ain't winning.
                      We shall see, but I can respect predictions like this

Comment

Working...
                      X