Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Nicholas Walters Loses A lot of Credibility, But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    I'D NEED U TO PROVIDE FACTS ONT HIS NOT SPECULATIONS..
    most fighter willt ake easy tune ups for less money...like danny garcia just did..he didnt get big money as usual

so u provide the proof or u're just downing a man using no evidence and tht isnt cool

but to you point bob did tell walters his purse would go up after the sosa...but we know wat that Draw did to that..
    Lmao...

Show evidence he was blackballed instead of holding out for a big payday...

All of boxingscenes articles all support me,, you can easily go on their archives and find it on this very site...

My evidence is the archives on this site...

Now you provide evidence that big poppa pump and boxingscene full of shyt and that walters was blackballed in the sport,,,

How the hell does a blackballed fighter land the biggest fight of his career while being "blackballed?

Riddle me that batman

I swear boxingscene needs iq tests

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao...

Show evidence he was blackballed instead of holding out for a big payday...

All of boxingscenes articles all support me,, you can easily go on their archives and find it on this very site...

My evidence is the archives on this site...

Now you provide evidence that big poppa pump and boxingscene full of shyt and that walters was blackballed in the sport,,,

How the hell does a blackballed fighter land the biggest fight of his career while being "blackballed?

Riddle me that batman

I swear boxingscene needs iq tests
      bc loma's a Top rank darling..and fans like you dont understand **** so u think this win is great when it was really manufactured for him to be fightin a laid off fighter that is not himself..

and u're full of **** i boxingscene everyday to news..and the only fight that feel through for walters was unchiyama and taht was not bc he turned it down..the wba forced uchiyama to fight mandos..

he turned down the loma offer and that is it...provide your bs article..

Comment

bc loma's a Top rank darling..and fans like you dont understand **** so u think this win is great when it was really manufactured for him to be fightin a laid off fighter that is not himself..

and u're full of **** i boxingscene everyday to news..and the only fight that feel through for walters was unchiyama and taht was not bc he turned it down..the wba forced uchiyama to fight mandos..

he turned down the loma offer and that is it...provide your bs article..
        None of that answers anything I asked..

What fight was going to pay walters more than 500k.. He wasn't fighting for less than that..

Just name the fights that were paying more than 500k in the past year??

That's all I'm asking is to prove he was blackballed...

And if he was blackballed, then how did he turn away all these fights you claim he could have taken...

Explain to me how he was offered fights like you claim yet he was blackballed??

And name the fights that paid over 500k that walters passes one??

2 simple questions... Don't dodge or duck,,, simple answers will do... Don't try to write a 5 paragraph response if it doesn't answer my questions...

Comment

None of that answers anything I asked..

What fight was going to pay walters more than 500k.. He wasn't fighting for less than that..

Just name the fights that were paying more than 500k in the past year??

That's all I'm asking is to prove he was blackballed...

And if he was blackballed, then how did he turn away all these fights you claim he could have taken...

Explain to me how he was offered fights like you claim yet he was blackballed??

And name the fights that paid over 500k that walters passes one??

2 simple questions... Don't dodge or duck,,, simple answers will do... Don't try to write a 5 paragraph response if it doesn't answer my questions...
          just bc it is the most money doesnt mean it was a fair deal when it was offerd..these numbers prove neither are a star..
          walters had more wins and less losses...
          there is nothing about loma that made him a 300k more money A side fighter
          bob arum came out and said the offer was too low and he agrees..if it's low why not offer both 50-50 upfront purses and letting them fight for who gets promoted more..
          bob arm picked a favorite simple as that and he sat the other guy out..

it's right in your damn face

Comment

just bc it is the most money doesnt mean it was a fair deal when it was offerd..these numbers prove neither are a star..
            walters had more wins and less losses...
            there is nothing about loma that made him a 300k more money A side fighter
            bob arum came out and said the offer was too low and he agrees..if it's low why not offer both 50-50 upfront purses and letting them fight for who gets promoted more..
            bob arm picked a favorite simple as that and he sat the other guy out..

it's right in your damn face
            That answers nothing

You claim he was blackballed, yet you say he was offered fights and didn't take them.... How is he blackballed if he is turning down fights...

I said he was waiting for a payday over 500k, he wasn't blackballed but turned down anything that didn't pay him over 500k. And then loma gave him over 500k and they fought...

So please once again...... Name the 500k+ fights that Walters declined and show that he was blackballed......

Comment

That answers nothing

You claim he was blackballed, yet you say he was offered fights and didn't take them.... How is he blackballed if he is turning down fights...

I said he was waiting for a payday over 500k, he wasn't blackballed but turned down anything that didn't pay him over 500k. And then loma gave him over 500k and they fought...

So please once again...... Name the 500k+ fights that Walters declined and show that he was blackballed......
              if u ask fighters to take unfair deals that is essentially blackballing them..
              FAIR DEALS MAKE FAIR FIGHTS..
              u have no proved that he was waiting for something over that..

he said he needs more than 500 to fight the caliber of loma..that doesnt mean he wont take less tos tay busy..WE DIDNT NOT HEAR ANY OFFERS AFTER THAT..

u're arguing something that u cannot prove for the sake of making yourself sound right..

Comment

if u ask fighters to take unfair deals that is essentially blackballing them..
                FAIR DEALS MAKE FAIR FIGHTS..
                u have no proved that he was waiting for something over that..

he said he needs more than 500 to fight the caliber of loma..that doesnt mean he wont take less tos tay busy..WE DIDNT NOT HEAR ANY OFFERS AFTER THAT..

u're arguing something that u cannot prove for the sake of making yourself sound right..
                Name the unfair deals he was offered...

And for the last time, show how he was blackballed

How hard is it to understands that walters wasnt fighting unless it was for over 500k? He got over 500k and he fought

How does a guy go from blackballed to his biggest career fight and payday?

Comment

Name the unfair deals he was offered...

And for the last time, show how he was blackballed

How hard is it to understands that walters wasnt fighting unless it was for over 500k? He got over 500k and he fought

How does a guy go from blackballed to his biggest career fight and payday?
                  850k for loma and 500k was offered to him...

nothing about loma says he's valued 350k more than walters except arum wanting it to be that way..he turned it down hoping bob would get him more fights and let him prove himself likely..

also the draw he just got..nm..im done here u're here just tob e negative..suk a *** and die..*** off

Comment

850k for loma and 500k was offered to him...

nothing about loma says he's valued 350k more than walters except arum wanting it to be that way..he turned it down hoping bob would get him more fights and let him prove himself likely..

also the draw he just got..nm..im done here u're here just tob e negative..suk a *** and die..*** off
                    Lmao.....

What is that incoherent gibberish you are saying???

So basically, loma offered an amount, and walters sat out till he got more, and then he got more and they fought...

Hardly a case for being blackballed

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      I used to respect Jones analysis but over the last 2, almost 3 years he has just become the excuse maker for black boxers. This **** has gotten ridiculous.

I can't remember which Pac/Bradley fight he was but he was calling something completely different to what everyone was watching.

Edit: actually, may have been Bradley v Provo.

Anyway, my point is, Jones has on a pair of glasses through which he seems destined to continuously make excuses for black fighters, even in things which they are inexcusable. I'm not sure whats happened , since he used to be a very balanced analyst for a long time.

may be as his ring career goes beyond rock bottom, he needs people to tune in and thinks he can play the race card
                      Races tend to stick together and stick up for each other its just natural. The difference is political corectness nowadays where white people are afraid of criticizing black people for fear of being labeled racist or biased but if people of other races do it is ok. Hence why you get decisions like kovalev ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X