Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager: Nicholas Walters Keeps Asking For More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    That wasn't hard, cause Lara doesn't wanna fight Ggg, unlike Canelo. He's about as serious about fighting Ggg as Kell Brook is
    And you know this how?? Have GGG team reach out to Lara's camp? If they did I totally missed it....Oh wait, they didnt. Too busy negotiating with Wade

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      And you know this how?? Have GGG team reach out to Lara's camp? If they did I totally missed it....Oh wait, they didnt. Too busy negotiating with Wade
      They're not chasing the smaller no hoper. He's supposedly chasing them, but his manager admitted they never even contacted Gggs people. That's not how you chase after a fight. At least become Gggs mando like Lara was with Canelo iirc, or go taunt him at a presser

Comment

"Hey Loma I have a deal for you. Move up to 130 to fight me, I'll take 60-40 of the split, and the fight is not going to be for a title, oh and we're also going to be fighting in a small venue, sounds good?"

Comment

Tell Klimas, his two fighters Lomachenko and Kovalev can't sell out their backyard for a fight so he needs to take the short end and keep it moving.

Comment

Walters being a diva is a terrible look for him. He shouldn't get more money, they should simply move away from him if he doesn't want to fight.

Comment

What a coward. Not a fan of both but by looking at the surface, Loma should be the one displaying pu$$iness. Why, because he's the smaller guy.

It's hilarious.

Comment

Rigo, Walters, we've been here before.

Man, I mean, why is Loma scaring these guys? What do they see in him?

Comment

What does Walters want? A million+ dollar payday for a guy with 6 pro fights who's actually moving UP to meet you?

Call it what you want. I call it "pricing yourself out"

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    1st- the ward fight was offered at 168, not 175, so that's 8 pounds, not 15. Not unimaginable because he was willing to go up for Froch and JCCJR.

2nd- canelo can demand whatever he wants to, know why? Because he beat cotto, kirkland, Lara, to name a few, and also fought Floyd. He's the A side. Canelo gave up a lot to face both Floyd and cotto. All the greats give up on their way up to secure the bigger fights in the future. Can't demand sh.it when the biggest name on ur resume is lemuix.

Atleast Canelo has balls and fought Lara once he called him out..what has GGG done? Not even acknowledged Lara
                    Ward was offered the fight at 168, two years ago and said no. Ward then came back two years later trying to make a fight when he hadn't weighed 168 in those two years. They were willing to rumble with Ward at 168 so let's stop pretending it wasn't ward who walked away when the fight was doable.

Also please stfu..You really said Kirkland..GTFOH. Only fight Canelo conceded anything is with Floyd and he did so for the money and nothing else....oh and he got his @ss whopped in that fight so there goes that talking point. I love all the name dropping and opponent dropping and yet he's doing everything in his power to avoid this one opponent that's the ONLY name that matter, the one MANDATORY. LMAO...he fought Lara because the public got on his @ss about not making the fight. Do not rewrite history compadre, we all SAW that fight and how it unfolded ourselves. It took Lara embarrassing Canelo publicly for that fight to be made and that's the only reason it was made. Now you want to sit up here and be a puto fanboy do your thing I don't have nothing against that but don't you dare try and sit up here shhh on another boxer because he's an actual credible threat to Canelo. I don't take shh away from Canelo but you same @ssholes were golovkin fans up until that moment Canelo beat Cotto.
                    Last edited by turnedup; 03-28-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

It appears to me that Walters doesn't want the fight. We haven't heard his side of the story yet but everything indicates he's the one standing in the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X