No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa Ready To Face Lomachenko at 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Gamboa Ready To Face Lomachenko at 130-Pounds

Former champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (24-1, 17KOs) is ready to test his skills against a fellow Olympic gold medal winner, WBO featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (5-1, 3KOs).

Gamboa has been out of the ring for nearly a year and suffered his only career defeat at the hands of Terence Crawford last June at the lightweight limit of 135.
    [Click Here To Read More]

loma pitty pat punches aint gonna keep gamboa from throwing. I just can't see a cuban getting outclassed so gamboa by TKO.

Comment

Could be disastrous for Gamboa!

Comment

This would actually be a very interesting fight. Gamboa is talented as hell, but I still got Loma in this one. Still you never know, so I'd love to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
          loma pitty pat punches aint gonna keep gamboa from throwing. I just can't see a cuban getting outclassed so gamboa by TKO.
          Agreed! Loma is another hype job like GG. Still waiting for these jokers to step up in weight.

Comment

If we don't ever get Lomachenko-Rigondeaux, this is the next best thing. The talent and skill level in that ring will out of this world. I've got Loma - Gamboa has been always chinny; gets bored after 4 rounds; already got beaten down by Crawford; and is coming off way too many inactivity.

Comment

So glad Loma beat the piss shit out of tba fighter bum gary russell.

What a school that was. Gary has quite a chin taking shots straight to the face. Loma and Gamboa will make a great fight. Add Fortuna to the mix..

Comment

Should be very, very exciting bout indeed, fast combos and good bodyshots thrown around, would love to see this. I got Loma by UD, in a great, fan-friendly fight

Make it happen!

Comment

Would be a great fight but I would like for both guys to have a tune or 2 first at 130 lbs, Lomachenko needs a bit of time to grow into the new weight and Gamboa still needs to get rid of the ring rust since he hasn't fought in a year, winner should fight Walters next, the 130 lbs division has a chance of being revived again if Gamboa, Lomachenko, Walters and Salido fought each others, unfortunatley however none of them is American and none of them got a decent fanbase, but for me these are all dream matchups especially Lomachenko vs Walters.

Comment

Can't say I would have Gamboa winning this fight, unless Lomachenko's power becomes non-existent somehow. Gamboa is easy to hit, has a shaky chin, and gets tired quickly. Even still, he's an offensive machine, so it's not a wash by any means. Depends on how faded he is (if at all), and if ring rust will be a factor.

I'd pick Lomachenko on skills. He's largely untested though, so it's a hard call.

Comment

Working...
                    X