Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Says Canelo Has Good Shot To Shock Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Says Canelo Has Good Shot To Shock Cotto

Former three division world champion Felix "Tito" Trinidad of Puerto Rico is calling it straight when discussing the fall showdown between his WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto and Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

Trinidad is not swayed by Cotto's recent opponents and seems more impressed with the recent level of opposition being faced by Canelo. Since suffering back to back defeats to Austin Trout and Floyd Mayweather Jr. - Cotto blasted Sergio Martinez, Daniel Geale and Delvin Rodriguez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo has a great shot to beat Cotto and in my opinion takes the fight. I don't think it would be a shock to many if it happened.

Comment

What about GGG doe?

#****ThatFight #GGGDisturbingThePeaceMovement #FightYourMandatoryCoward #GGGNowNotInFuture #GennadyGolovkin #TheGreatestEver

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        What about GGG doe?

#****ThatFight #GGGDisturbingThePeaceMovement #FightYourMandatoryCoward #GGGNowNotInFuture #GennadyGolovkin #TheGreatestEver
        That time will come. After this fight, the winner has no excuse but to face him. Better hope it's Canelo, or Cotto will start talking pulling his 'A' side BS again.

Comment

Sounds like Cheato doesn't like Kneeguel.

Comment

cotto loss to trout and by the way he body looked he was supposed to lose..not a cotto fan but i see re-dedication just in body alone

no one should mention canelos' angulo or kirkland fight..angulo looked paid off coming foward without punching...and that went on all night..who does that?
            kirkland hasnt been in a ring since his joe frazier fight back in 1970...
            ok now lets look at trout: no power, just a lot of volume and was overwhelming canelo to the point open scoring had to kick in and make him change his game plan...trout is a basic fighter and they both struggled, but canelo did this in his prime where as cotto did it off a loss...
            now lets look at lara...all the hoopla about him is false...he's a simple left hand only fighter..his defense is his legs and a basic high guard..when u throw after he throws i give him credit his head movement is excellent, but no so much when he is not throwin..his body has been open since the molina figth to hooks...but most importantly he is one D..just a left hand no different from adonis...he has a better right hook, but does not use it so i cant count it...lara is a one 2 fighter and canelo robbed him imo...cotto beat the mess out of a 8 to1 favorite....GIVE ME A BREAK on this recent opponent crap...how about cfanelo admitting he was recently tired after 2 rounds with Kirkchin

Comment

They need to get this fight on paper already.

Comment

Trinidad has always been jealous of cotto and it shouldn't be a shock if canelo beats cotto because everyone is most likely picking canelo but to say Kirkland is a top class fighter is a joke and so is trout the best fighter canelo has fought is lara and many thought he lost cotto will come in with the hunger to win and knows a win over canelo will bring Floyd to the table

Comment

Damn, I originally felt there was some animosity from Tito towards Cotto but everything he said was legit real talk.

I'm hoping Cotto can pull it off as the biggest win of his career perhaps and retire into the sunset with that but it's going to be hell.

Comment

Trinidad is hating. He always had, and always will.

Rican's in the island will be hating one-another.

#Truth

#WarCotto

Comment

Working...
                    X