No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Pumped, Ready For Chaves War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i still have hopes on chaves, is a difficult fight, but bradley isn't the monster some people wanna make him look like.
    That's makes two of us. WAR CHAVES!!!!!!

Looks like he is still a good 12 pounds away from making weight.

Looking forward to both cards... Have no idea which one I will watch live and which one I'll DVR yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      That's makes two of us. WAR CHAVES!!!!!!

Looks like he is still a good 12 pounds away from making weight.

Looking forward to both cards... Have no idea which one I will watch live and which one I'll DVR yet.
      i'll be switching channels, both fights are broadcast for us (argentina)

Comment

Who is Bradley going to fight? This is a fight beneath Bradley's resume. It takes a lot more than heavy hands to make an intriguing matchup with a bonafide top 10 p4p guy like Bradley. Top Rank has some interesting matchups at 140 I guess, but at 147?

Comment

Bradley looking good.

WAR Bradley!

Comment

Should be a war...

Comment

Easy work for the desert storm. Hopefully Tim gets a shot at the 147 title again in 2015.

Comment

The Desert Storm is going to swallow Chaves beneath its sands.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                  Man it's a shame this card is on the same night as the Showtime card, gonna have to watch this one the next day.

Is there anywhere I can watch this whole HBO card the day after without knowing the outcomes of the fights?
                  I think they replay it after 12 or something like that. Not 100% sure tho

Comment

timmy is on a meat diet for this fight, experimenting he said

Comment

He better not go into the fight with a dumbass provodnikov game plan..... I know he said he wouldn't go to war with chaves but Bradley's boxing IQ isn't that high either and he can be baited into a war.

Comment

Working...
                      X