No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Pumped, Ready For Chaves War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is eating meat now

I saw this video where he said that he is eating meat now and he feels better. No more vegan power.

Comment

Quite Honestly This Will Be A Good Fight; I'm Ready For These Other Names To Step Up!

We need to see some of these names, the best of today's best, some too protected by Al Haymon, start fighting one another, as opposed to stand around posing, conducting interviews, fighting tomato cans! We need to see:

Danny Garcia vs Lamont Peterson to unify.
      Adrien Broner vs Matthysse
      Marcos Maidana vs Robert Guerrero
      Keith Thurman vs Amir Khan
      Kell Brook vs Provodnikov in Wembley.
      Manny Pacquiao vs Marquez in Macau-Tax Free.
      Shawn Porter vs Tim Bradley
      Canelo vs Cotto
      Gennady vs Quillin
      Gennady vs Canelo
      Joshua vs Deontay Wilder - winner gets Wlad

It's just time to test these guys with fights fans will enjoy seeing.

Comment

Man, I have nothing but respect for Bradley. I wouldn't quite call myself a 'Desert Stormtrooper' (I think Mathed is his biggest fan? ), but ever since I first saw him against Holt I've been a supporter. The guy can fight, box, brawl and has a damn good chin. Almost anyone would've been KO'ed senseless by that shot from Holt, but he clenched down and got right back in there to win.

Nearly all his fights since Witter have been against quality opposition, and he can boast about a lot of things - going toe to toe with Provodnikov and beating him; having two decent outings against Pacquiao (nobody besides Marquez can say that); beating the-man-that-beat-the-man (Marquez); and beating 2 then-undefeated fighters who are either world champions today (Peterson) or very recently (Alexander).

Also no slouch in fighting 2 tough Argentine WWs (Abregu, Chaves). If he looks good against Chaves, I hope we get to see Bradley fight either Maidana, Thurman, Khan/Alexander, Brook, Danny, or even Peterson again. Timmeh brings it, baby. :box2:
        Last edited by PittyPat; 12-03-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Chavez is catching Bradley at the perfect time. Bradley's coming off a depressing loss plus he was like 600 pounds a couple months ago.

HUGE upset coming up. Chavez UD! You heard it here first

Comment

#TeamBradley

Fck up that cheating scum! SO. CAL with you, Bradley!

Comment

Good scrap. Bradley's got this!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                Chavez is catching Bradley at the perfect time. Bradley's coming off a depressing loss plus he was like 600 pounds a couple months ago.

No chance clowns... Bradley is in great shape, Manny made him look bad just like the first fight. But Bradley will school this fool who struggled with Rios of all people. Bradley way too seasoned, been in with many of the best, Chaves over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

Shoot, Bradley is going to whoop this punk until he quits. He looks like he is ready to destroy Chaves....and he will.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Shoot, Bradley is going to whoop this punk until he quits. He looks like he is ready to destroy Chaves....and he will.

Wanna try to win your e points back?

10 Tril says Chavez beats Bradley

Comment

Despite getting all that hate from the first Pac fight, I came to appreciate Bradley. Tough as nails and is a bulldog in the ring. He will box you sure, but there is a chained animal inside Bradley waiting to get unleashed if his opponent brings it out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X