No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Pumped, Ready For Chaves War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Pumped, Ready For Chaves War

Indio , Ca. --- Former two-division champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley works out for his upcoming return to the ring to battle former WBA interim-welterweight champion Diego Chaves in a 12-round Welterweight rumble, Saturday, Dec. 13, inside the Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Promoted by Top Rank in association with Golden Boy Promotions, DiBella Entertainment and Tecate, Bradley vs Chaves will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing. ---- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

Man it's a shame this card is on the same night as the Showtime card, gonna have to watch this one the next day.

Is there anywhere I can watch this whole HBO card the day after without knowing the outcomes of the fights?

Comment

War desert mother****ing storm!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        Man it's a shame this card is on the same night as the Showtime card, gonna have to watch this one the next day.

Is there anywhere I can watch this whole HBO card the day after without knowing the outcomes of the fights?
        Turn off push notifications and don't log into bscene until after you watch it.

Comment

We'll See What Bradley Has Left; I Wish He Hit Harder!

Bradley should have too much experience for this guy. I have new found respect for Bradley in how he took his defeat to Pacquiao as opposed to living the lie after their first fight. But he has beaten Marquez, survived Provo, went 24 hard rounds with Manny, and beat up a scared Devon Alexander. I'm hopeful he beats down this Chaves and he should, and then would like to see Bradley get a shot at Kell Brook at Wembley, or fight Shawn Porter. Bradley deserves Brook before Marquez or Khan. I think a Bradley-Shawn Porter fight would be electric.

Comment

Damn he must do a lot of sit ups!

Comment

This is gonna be a great fight...FOTY candidate in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                Bradley should have too much experience for this guy. I have new found respect for Bradley in how he took his defeat to Pacquiao as opposed to living the lie after their first fight. But he has beaten Marquez, survived Provo, went 24 hard rounds with Manny, and beat up a scared Devon Alexander. I'm hopeful he beats down this Chaves and he should, and then would like to see Bradley get a shot at Kell Brook at Wembley, or fight Shawn Porter. Bradley deserves Brook before Marquez or Khan. I think a Bradley-Shawn Porter fight would be electric.
                I'd like to see Bradley fight Brook as well.

Comment

After this win Bradley need to go after K9 title

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    War desert mother****ing storm!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X