Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Return on Porter-Brook Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's taking over the heavyweight division.

Comment

Why all the hate on wilder? At least he fights more than two times a year. For someone who started boxing late, he did win a bronze medal at the olympics.

Comment

Still ringside seats available for this card. Was excited at first and was gonna shell out to buy tickets. Don't know if I want to pay 350 now though. Feeling kinda cheap

Comment

It will be Ustinov, Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Still ringside seats available for this card. Was excited at first and was gonna shell out to buy tickets. Don't know if I want to pay 350 now though. Feeling kinda cheap
            Are there a lot of seats left?

See if you can get a deal... if not, I guess go with what's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              are you talking 350 for 2? I got 9th row for 172 with fees & those were the most expensive seats. Props to GBP. card was priced right & should be a full house.

Comment

damn they added linares to the card too? StubHub is about to have another good show it seems

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                  are you talking 350 for 2? I got 9th row for 172 with fees & those were the most expensive seats. Props to GBP. card was priced right & should be a full house.
                  Yeah it will be 345 and some change for 2. Best ones available are row 10 now. Don't know if I want to be by the fighter entrances or on the other side. Sun was killin me last time at Stub Hub

Comment

Because he's already lined up to fight Bermaine in Nov/Dec it doesn't really matter who this is against. We get to see a KO and maybe someone unconscious lol. I really hope Wilder is the real deal, we need a great American heavyweight.

Comment

So this will be Wilder's 32'nd consecutive stay busy fight? ummmm

Comment

Working...
                      X