No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Return on Porter-Brook Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Return on Porter-Brook Undercard

While waiting for his mandatory title shot at WBC champion Bermane Stiverne, undefeated puncher Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31KOs) will take part in a stay busy fight on August 16th as part of the Shawn Porter-Kell Brook undercard at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. The bout between Wilder and Stiverne is likely taking place on a date in November or December.

Also added to the card is former champion Jorge Linares (36-3, 23KOs), who will also stay busy as he prepares for a lightweight title shot beforeth end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

StubHub gonna be rockin'

I'm sure he's fighting a can but adding more star power to an already great card. Shawn Porter going to do his thing and I'll be ringside reppin Cleve!

Comment

Wilder, doesn't duck anybody! He's fighting the ever dangerous TBA.

Comment

Rumors are he's going to fight Mike Sheppard....

Comment

I like that about him, staying active and all.
          He likes to punch guys in the face

Comment

Rob Salsa may well just have a heavyweight cousin

Comment

Wilder is already lined up for a BIG test and title fight vs Stiverne and haters are still hating on him because he's staying busy. What do you want his stay busy fight to be vs Wlad?

Comment

Eric Molina free?

Comment

I have no problem with fighters taking "stay busy" fights.

You guys think these fighters in the old days with 75+ fights did it fighting nothing but condensers?

Come on now, more fighters should do this, stay busy, keep your name out there, give fans some nice highlights it's all good.

Chavez Sr. Did these kinds of fights all the time.

Comment

Woo-hoo! Wilder vs can! We can hardly wait! Chicken legs needs one more TBA fix before heading to the slaughter house vs Stiverne.

Comment

Working...
                    X