No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley, Thompson, Tarver Ready For Fury in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Audley, Thompson, Tarver Ready For Fury in Manchester

There is no shortage of fighters lining up to face Tyson Fury (22-0, 16KOs) on Saturday night in Manchester. On Monday morning it was announced that Dereck Chisora fractured his hand and was forced to withdraw from the fight. Talks are ongoing to reschedule that fight for the fall.

On Tuesday it was revealed that Fury still intends to fight on the card at the Phones 4 U Arena. Antonio Tarver (30-6, 21KOs), Tony Thompson (39-5, 26KOs) and event Olympic gold medal winner Audley Harrison (31-7, 23KOs) are open to the idea of stepping in on late notice to fight Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tarver is a good win even now. Make it happen Tyson!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tarver? Hell no...... Fight Thomposon!!!!!

Tony The Tiger is waiting, he will give Fury a better fight then Chisora would have!!! And then he'll break his wifes back again!!!

Comment

Didn't even think Tarver, but that might happen, Tarver is in some money trouble wasn't that the latest on him.

Comment

I think TT might beat Fury, that would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
            I think TT might beat Fury, that would be hilarious.
            Nah, he's a little faded now as indicated in his fight with Pulev.

Comment

Thompson would be the best opponent, Ortiz has also offered but he's seen as too dangerous.

Tarver would be a bad choice. And poor old Audrey Harrison would just get knocked out again, hopefully it won't be her.

Comment

What about me???

Comment

It's ok them saying that but I suggest they'll be less willing to accept the money that's on offer.

Comment

I want to see that steorid freak Tarver beaten up for good. Fight Tarver Tyson!

Comment

Working...
                    X