No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley, Thompson, Tarver Ready For Fury in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Thompson would be the best opponent, Ortiz has also offered but he's seen as too dangerous.

Tarver would be a bad choice. And poor old Audrey Harrison would just get knocked out again, hopefully it won't be her.
    I like the Tarver option because on short notice, he's a name opponent and is on par with Cunningham at heavyweight. Plus, you guys are forgetting he's one of the only crap talkers alive who can hold his own with Fury right now.

Comment

lol... didn't Tarver promise Haymon he'd pay his 200k back by bcoming the HW champion of the world?

Comment

Not Audley please!
        Tony T is by far the best option out of these 3. He won't beat Fury, but he'll put up a fight for sure. He also has the respect of the British fans because of what he did to Price.

Comment

God no, not Audrey!
          Tarver would be decent, he is much better than Thompson at this stage who fights like he is underwater.

Comment

Thompson would be more than acceptable given the circumstances. tarver is meh. Audrey would be crap.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              What about me???
              Go away fake-weather. You have maidana problems.

Comment

Ill go for audley harrison. Would like to see how he does against fury, even though he would lose, it would tell us a little more about wilder's win against him.

Comment

Fight Thompson.

I don't want to see Audley in a major fight again.

Comment

All things considered Tarver or Thompson would be a good replacement, considering this is Tuesday and the fight is at the weekend. Please no Audley though, the guys going to get hurt.

Comment

I say tarver

Comment

Working...
                      X