No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao wants JMM-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Crazy how people get on Floyd for "cherry picking" but Pac fights the same carosel of fighters and doesn't request different fights but he's the best. He fights who ever Bob puts in front of him. if he signs an extension then its obvious he has no intentions to fight the best
    Floyd is the one refusing to fight Manny based on Manny's choice of promoter. Marquez and Bradley are better quality opponents than Guerrero, Ortiz, and Maidana. Even a novice boxing fan could see this.

Comment

Arum just wants to count out last big paycheck

Comment

Yes Pac/Marquez were great fights but c'mon?! a 5th one?! even Alvarado...smh. Come on Pac...

Comment

man seriously,i hope we don't get yet another fight between pac and marquez,i'm tired of that already,how about pac go back down to 140 and fight broner,fight someone different for a change,or even winner of Alvarado marquez can fight broner or maybe porter,i'm tired of seeing these two fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            JMM will duck Pacquiao once drug testing comes up in negotiations

If Alvarado wins, that fight makes sense.
            Yeah, for you maybe

Comment

Here we go again. People are going to be complaining about Pac's opponents. The thing is that there isn't much for him out there to fight. Same thing can be said for Floyd. You have 2 A class fighters that are fighting nothing but B class fighters. They have nobody better to fight in their stables. Both fighters, instead of fighting bums, they should be fighting each other. It is the only fight that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                Floyd is the one refusing to fight Manny based on Manny's choice of promoter. Marquez and Bradley are better quality opponents than Guerrero, Ortiz, and Maidana. Even a novice boxing fan could see this.
                Ortiz...yes. Guerrero and Maidaina...NO. Chino would beat the brakes off Marquez @ 147, and Guerrero would be just as formidable for Bradley as Ruslan. Don't forget that Freddie wanted a Guerrero matchup after Floyd beat him. Guerrero and Maidaina have done more at WW than Marquez and Bradley.

Comment

This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by divine hammer View Post
                    i really hope alvarado wins.
                    i love the pics and quotes

Comment

God I hope Alvarado wins. I don't want to see Manny fall victim to the same right hand from Marquez again

Comment

Working...
                      X