No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Bradley II PPV Undercard Face Offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Bradley II PPV Undercard Face Offs

Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Ray Beltran of Mexico and Arash Usmanee of Canada pose in the press room at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Thursday for their upcoming 10-round feature fight. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

(L-R) Jessie Vargas of Las Vegas and Khabib Allakhverdiev pose in the press room at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Thursday for their upcoming 12-round WBA interim super Lightweight feature fight.

(L-R) Jose Felix of Mexico and Bryan Vazquez of Costa Rica pose in the press room at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Thursday for their upcoming 12-round WBA interim super Featherweight title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I find it amusing that Bob Arum claims Pacquiao v. Bradley will sell more PPVs this time around than last time, but he Pacquiao is guaranteed $6 million less lol. Greedy Bob strikes again. Pac needs to leave Top Rank and go to Golden Boy in 2015.
    Last edited by Snake4380; 04-10-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Khabib is the only guy getting north of $95,000 if I remember correctly. I think he's getting around ~$200K.

^ and I read Pacquiao is guaranteed $20-26 mil?

Comment

the co-main event is a 10 rounder!?

Comment

Undercard sucks

Comment

Fugg the under card. Just delay the telecast to 10:30, and only show the main event. I'll probably be texting and stuff while the under card is on.

Comment

no disrespect to anyone esp the fighters but the undercard is weak as hell. Bob is freaking raping us here.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Fugg the under card. Just delay the telecast to 10:30, and only show the main event. I'll probably be texting and stuff while the under card is on.
                yea I got a killer setup with multiple tvs ill be watching nba and whatever else is on while I occasionally look over at the undercard lol

Comment

deserves to bomb just because bob arum is a snake trying to squeeze people dry with his notoriously sht undercards, sick of it

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                    yea I got a killer setup with multiple tvs ill be watching nba and whatever else is on while I occasionally look over at the undercard lol
                    True. Probably switch to some NBA if the fights are boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X