Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Bradley II PPV Undercard Face Offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

casual weenies.true boxing fans would rather watch these young guns go at it than roll their eyes at the undercard and text like my teenage neices or watch 6 foot 10 cry baby basketball . p i s s on the nba. boxing for life.

Comment

Arum coming with another weak a$$ PPV. The last few he's offered have all been the same; a decent main event with ESPN FNF worthy undercards. The audacity of this guy to try to offer this up as a PPV is ridiculous, especially compared to the stacked cards Golden Boy continues to serve up.

Comment

They don't even look like they're going to fight on a PPV undercard.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-10-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I don't get why people are hating on this undercard. 2 of the fights are very competitive hungry fighters. I don't know about the last one

I'm gonna be flippin channels between this and the Mavs vs Suns

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
            casual weenies.true boxing fans would rather watch these young guns go at it than roll their eyes at the undercard and text like my teenage neices or watch 6 foot 10 cry baby basketball . p i s s on the nba. boxing for life.
            [IMG]//www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-*****/you-shut-your-mouth-or-imma-f-u-up-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I rather put on a condom and jackoff to some **** when the under cards are on.

Comment

jose felix vs bryan velasquez pretty good fight, felix is an exellent prospect he is only 21

Comment

Not PPV worthy undercards but I think they will be all-action though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Not PPV worthy undercards but I think they will be all-action though.
                    I agree, iam gonna watch the whole undercard, because i love boxing, and to tell you the truth, its not a bad undercard..pretty hyped for saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      lol what do you expect? bunch of nuff-nuffs. Half this site is probably littered with them

Comment

Working...
                      X