Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz: I'm Not Molina, Amir Khan Made a Big Mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz: I'm Not Molina, Amir Khan Made a Big Mistake

Julio Diaz says he is coming to knock out Amir Khan when he takes on the Briton in Sheffield on April 27.

The California-based Mexican is on an unbeaten run of three fights but it is seven years since he last held the IBF lightweight title.

However, the 33-year-old still believes he can re-live his former glories and is in the shape of his life ahead of a first trip to the UK.

"I'm looking forward to it and very excited," he told Sky Sports. "They think it's a safe fight, for him to come back and rebuild his career and his confidence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan may very well come out of this victorious but those who shitted on this fight are gonna feel ******. That is all...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Khan may very well come out of this victorious but those who shitted on this fight are gonna feel ******. That is all...

And why is that out of interest? Sorry I just don't see it as anything other than a cherrypick against a shot fighter who frankly never beat anybody but a shot to pieces Jesus Chavez and has an pathetic excuse for a chin.

The only that makes it interesting in the slightest is Diaz has some power.

Garbage fight especially considering Lucas, Garcia, Zab & Peterson are all taking chunks out of each other whilst Khan gets it easy with this pushover.

Comment

Julio Diaz is probably worse than Molina. I don't know how this fight got approved.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Julio Diaz is probably worse than Molina. I don't know how this fight got approved.
          I was honestly thinking along the same lines. I'm not sure he even is as good, at least Molina could take a shot. This guys a joke whose been handed loads of title shots for nothing, I think Diaz's chin is worse than Khans.

Comment

only reason he's seen as "legit", if some people actually see that, is because:
            1. Khan is still rebuilding
            2. He drew with Shawn Porter

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              only reason he's seen as "legit", if some people actually see that, is because:
              1. Khan is still rebuilding
              2. He drew with Shawn Porter

I doubt the Diaz haters saw his last fight against Porter. If they did they wouldn't be talking this ****** shyt.

"Molina's better then Diaz"

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                I doubt the Diaz haters saw his last fight against Porter. If they did they wouldn't be talking this ****** shyt.

"Molina's better then Diaz"

And why is Shawn Porter held in high regard? because he was/is a member here?

Comment

Last fight I saw of Julio Diaz was him getting knocked out brutally by Kendall Holt in 3 rounds on FNF.

Comment

Wat is he gonna learn from this??? Prospects are having better fights!!

Comment

Working...
                    X