No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz: I'm Not Molina, Amir Khan Made a Big Mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    And why is Shawn Porter held in high regard? because he was/is a member here?

Let me guess.. Molina's better then Shawn Porter too

This isn't a shyt fight, trust me, it will be good.

Comment

if diaz pulls this off. he will have a decent payday coming in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Let me guess.. Molina's better then Shawn Porter too

Probably around the same level though Molina is naturally a smaller guy. Who has Porter ever beaten? The guy got pushed to the brink by a very ordinary, faded Alfonso Gomez coming off a pasting and got a draw with Julio Diaz & I'm lead to believe this guys world class or a decent fighter?

I think Mr Porter is very ordinary & certainly isn't beating any of the big boys at welter or 140 for that matter.

Why is Khan even facing Diaz? The guy isn't ranked & hasn't beaten anybody but a plain prospect in the last 6-7 years. I understand he is 'rebuilding' but this fights a joke. But only could Khan sell this as a risky fight. Any other guy that is legitimately in the top 10-15 maybe 20 destroys Diaz with minimal effort. Contrary to belief, Diaz was never **** even when he was at 135 and in his prime.
        Last edited by dan_cov; 04-05-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Last fight I saw of Julio Diaz was him getting knocked out brutally by Kendall Holt in 3 rounds on FNF.
          +1 beat me to it

Comment

Diaz will put up a good fight. He looked impressive against Porter. LOL at the posters shiyting on Diaz for his loss against Holt, that perfectly left hook would of dropped anyone in the division. I wouldn't be surprise if Diaz pulls this off.

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              +1 beat me to it
              Ya clearly need to watch more boxing .. That was a while ago .. Diaz has looked pretty good lately .. Wouldn't be shocked at all if Diaz knocked out Khan

Comment

I want to see Khan vs Shawn Porter!

Devon Alexander murks Khan!

Comment

The same people that were ****ting on this fight and calling it a easy fight are the ones who then go and call Khan overrated

Overrated by who? By you your fcking selves

There was a few posters on here before this fight calling it a risky fight, along with the ones in this thread Cua mentioned a few times that Diaz was no pushover and would push Khan to the limit.

If your gonna cry about Khan being overrated don't go and **** on all of his opponents. The same happened with Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson.

If he's such a bum as you all claim he is why were you all expecting Khan to easily beat Garcia? Easily beat Peterson? Easily beat Diaz?

Hilarious to see the hypocritical twats who expect Khan to easily beat them and then go and cry about how he's overrated

Comment

Working...
                  X