No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Alvarado Wins Brutal War With Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight wasn't even close.

The only reason Alvarado looked like that is because Rios opened up his partially healed knife scars

Rios didn't land anything meaningful since the 5th round, and those were just jabs.

Comment

People saying this fight ****** are ****ing ******.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSmurf View Post
        I'm sorry but the fight did suck, bam bam was starting to fight like angulo. Can't believe I'm saying this but the Bradley fight was more exciting.
        Only thing exciting about the Bradley fight was that he almost got put out. Rds 1, 2, 6 and 12 was the best rds. Wanna know why??? Those was the rds Tim got pounded in. This fight was more action packed as a whole.

Comment

Next fight....PACMAN vs ALVARADO
          BRADLEY vs MARQUEZ
          RIOS vs PROVODNIKOV

Comment

Smdh

I'm sorry but the fight did suck, bam bam was starting to fight like angulo. Can't believe I'm saying this but the Bradley fight was more exciting.
            Gotta be kidding me , getfoh wit dat crap .. U probably a Rios fan .. That's fight of the year easily along with Bradley / Ruslan

Comment

Rios's style is exciting but it's gonna end up leaving him with some serious brain damage later in life. You can already hear it a little in his slurred speech.

Comment

You're clearly looking for attention. There, you got it, now go away.

Comment

Mike Earned that win thats for sure. RESPECT

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    Fight wasn't even close.

The only reason Alvarado looked like that is because Rios opened up his partially healed knife scars

Rios didn't land anything meaningful since the 5th round, and those were just jabs.
                    he didnt get sliced in his eye, them scars had no bearing on this fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
                      People saying this fight ****** are ****ing ******.
                      Agree. I thought it lived up to expectations. They should each take an easy fight before fighting each other again, though. They're going to ruin each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X